泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
1st group buy purchase. With all the credit card horror stories I heard, paying a couple bucks more for peace of mind not a big deal. Also, tempted by the box set but decided against it last minute.

Woke up randomly in the middle of the night never expected to see the box set in stock to begin with.

I went to bed 7 hrs ago with alarms set for 1 min to every hour to check HDZ + this thread. The GB announcement was fortunately 30+ mins ahead of time so it worked out perfectly.

@cooey mate just want to ask you in my purchase area its showing the payment for the boxset as validated have i secured my copy just bit confused.

Thanks.

Reactions: shallow_
The final price is $145, which is what I paid through Paypal.
$134,12 go to Alex, and $10,88 go to HDN.
Why will there be Paypal fees on top?

Only $10,88 more here, no?

In pound that's not far off £10 more and I'm on a budget this month. Depending on store price depends on if I skip this or not as I have other priorities this month

So it all Depends

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
Sadly I came into this thread about 2 minutes too late for the boxset. :grumpy: Now I will have to try my luck on HDZeta directly.

I did bag a Lenti from the HDN GB just in case, but I think I might die if I don't get that boxset. :(

Please for the love of god does anyone know when the boxset goes live on HDZeta?

Please update your order. The item: Sucker Punch HDzeta Exclsive Lenticular Slip Edition
We are sorry but this product has been removed from our inventory at this time.
This item has been removed from your shopping cart.

LA Confidential box is $89.99 + postage on the HDzeta website, so let's say add another $10 for a lenti fronted box for Sucker Punch that's a conservative $99.99 + postage so unless HDzeta direct charge $45 dollars shipping (which we know of course they don't) this will be a good $20 cheaper direct from the website.

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
Sadly I came into this thread about 2 minutes too late for the boxset. :grumpy: Now I will have to try my luck on HDZeta directly.

I did bag a Lenti from the HDN GB just in case, but I think I might die if I don't get that boxset. :(

Please for the love of god does anyone know when the boxset goes live on HDZeta?

Soon, minutes maybe or max 1hour.

Yey got my first 1click ever :happy::hungry:

So if i got this right, we pay 145 USD for boxset and that's it, no more shipping invoice, just waiting for release date and shipping number?

Yey got my first 1click ever :happy::hungry:

So if i got this right, we pay 145 USD for boxset and that's it, no more shipping invoice, just waiting for release date and shipping number?
Correct, the only extra you might have to pay is customs fees (if applicable in your country).

Reactions: D3mon
Listing says 52 sold for Boxset, thats an odd number (considering 50+50 for the 2 slip ver.), hopefully 2 ppl wont get their deams crushed :(

Man 10 boxsets? Hope everyone who wanted one got one, anyone know why the quantity was low was it a low print run?

Just makes me concerned for HDZeta GB's going forward (like suicide squad) if the quantity continues to be this low, I know they have a web store but personally I prefer the GB's.

Maybe they will replenish the stock for the boxsets, like what they plan to do with the Mad Max Black and Chrome GB.

LA Confidential box is $89.99 + postage on the HDzeta website, so let's say add another $10 for a lenti fronted box for Sucker Punch that's a conservative $99.99 + postage so unless HDzeta direct charge $45 dollars shipping (which we know of course they don't) this will be a good $20 cheaper direct from the website.

Ok I see. Than you are maybe right. I didn't take into consideration that the boxset itself can be cheaper on the HDzeta website. I thought what goes to Alex here is the same like on the HDzeta website.

Edit: Now live. Price on website, like you predicted, $99,99 + $28 postage (to Germany) = $128.
So it's $17 cheaper there.

Last edited:
Reactions: tokaman
Status
Not open for further replies.