泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks steelbook gods for it to finally show up on HDZ webstore as I've been refreshing the hell out of it since I got home from my gig 6:30 this mrg to no avail... fell asleep and missed the GB and woke up by the angles and got pissed off to know it's gone but now I'm content and will try going back to sleep happily ever after...TRUE STORY man hehe

BOXSET secured Yippee ki-yay Suckaaaaz lol (works out $126.99 shipped, that's $99.99 for the boxset + $27 in postage) :cigar:

What a frustrating mrg, 1st the crazy crowd and then HDZ SP hiccup....survived it all though :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo
Secured a lenti via the GB and it's my first with the new system. I love it! The new system made it incredibly easy. I was done within a minute. Thanks to all who made this GB possible! This release might end up being my favorite this year

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Ok I see. Than you are maybe right. I didn't take into consideration that the boxset itself can be cheaper on the HDzeta website. I thought what goes to Alex here is the same like on the HDzeta website.

Edit: Now live. Price on website, like you predicted, $99,99 + $28 postage (to Germany) = $128.
So it's $17 cheaper there.
Told ya ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
omg my bank thought it was suspicious activity when I made the payment on the website, now the order under my account says Payment Failed> Pending. But I approved the payment with my bank already. Does this mean the order will go through later?

their website now is painless.. secured fullslip very smoothly.. and now no extra charges!! $48.9 with shipping, good job HDz! can't wait now for babydoll to arrive..

Oh, and i post too the information about the bluray :

Release Date: 12 June 2017
Number of discs: 1
Region Code: Free
Studio:WB Disc Infomation: Extended Cut Edition Video : 1080P HD 16x9 2.4:1.
Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HDMA
Subtitles: English,French,Italian,Spanish (Castilian),Dutch,Complex Chinese, Danish, Finnish,Icelandic,Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Swedish,Thai.

OK, finally caved in and order the box set from site directly. I'd end up regretting it otherwise.

Release date on hdzeta says 12th June '17? OP to update?

Last edited:
Ordered the boxset from the HDzeta site, but didn't get a confirmation email. Anyone else has the same problem?

Anybody get a confirmation email from the site?

It's in my order history and payment says 'success'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.