泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely forgot this was going live today damn it. @n3wk1d, Any chance you can get anymore boxsets? I know this is still available on the website, I just don't want to take the risk as I will be using my Debit Card.

@Phantasmic @MrBMT Right on! Congrats fellas! :)

P.S.: good to see you back Ben.
Thanks Farès! Unfortunately my steelbook collecting had to be put on the back-burner for a while, but it's good to be back :) hope things are good with you!

Have you managed to secure your boxset? Looks like a real beauty :D

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
Completely forgot this was going live today damn it. @n3wk1d, Any chance you can get anymore boxsets? I know this is still available on the website, I just don't want to take the risk as I will be using my Debit Card.

I thought there aren't any security problems on their site anymore.

Thanks Farès! Unfortunately my steelbook collecting had to be put on the back-burner for a while, but it's good to be back :) hope things are good with you!

Have you managed to secure your boxset? Looks like a real beauty :D

I can imagine, with the move & all. Trust France is treating you well. All's well over here, thanks! :)

I have, yes, looking forward to it! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: MrBMT
Here we go again.

1. Do not use a Debit Card for online purchases unless it is a trusted retailer like Amazon.
2. Try using a Credit Card as you are offered protection against frauds.

I have mostly used a Visa Debit card over the years, and I have been the victim of fraud twice.

First time was Babydoll Statue preorder on ebay. Paid on preorder several months prior to release. When release came the paypal complaint time had expried and seller did not ship. Took all email/ebay/paypal communication to my bank and got it sorted.

Second time my card no. was most likely stolen in a hack and was used to buy Steroids in Gibraltar (from what I could deduct from site it was used on). Bank sorted issue with little participation from me.

Ordering direct through HDZ went smoothly considering I didn't already have an account setup - flew through in minutes whilst sat on the loo :)

Boxset secured on the HDzeta website! :joy: Hadn't realized that one of the lentis was exclusive to the boxset :wacky:

Anyway, for those with "Payment failed" messages: I tried 2 times to pay with my American Express card -> "Payment failed". I called the bank and they said I had mixed up the month and year for the "valid thru" date (I had entered it correctly!). Then I tried a third time with my MasterCard, et voilà: "Payment successful".

I also sent a message to HDzeta to cancel my first two orders.

Hope that helps.
I thought HDZETA do not accept Amex

Got the full slip direct from the store

PURCHASE - INTERNATIONAL tianjin xxxx - Charged £97.63.

Via GB, $145 - £115 (today's PayPal exchange rate unless PAyPal have become generous and the GB price was something else.).

So that's a difference of £17 for those in the UK.

Charged the same on my CC - £97.63 :thumbs:

Reactions: lgans316
Status
Not open for further replies.