泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I try not too buy too many more premiums with the exception of Disney/Marvel or 4K releases, but always love a good WEA effort and I like this movie.

Went with a lenti from HDZETA's site.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I guess that is what I get for not paying attention to this thread. To be fair though this thread was started in November OF 2015!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I can't keep up with everything anymore, I'm old.

Not going to lie the box set is a beaut I would of been tempted if it was still available but I went for the lenti.

Went for Lenti slip. Gutted missed out on the Boxset though :(

I was bummed I missed the box set GB but was surprised it was in stock at the HDZ store so it all worked out in the end.

Beautiful boxset...but i passed. With all the Blufans releases (TFA, Rogue One, Dr. Strange and Phantastische Tierwesen) coming it is getting too expensive for me :p...so i am glad its sold out...no chance to get weak. Also glad in don't have a credit card anymore for the webstore ;)

Keep in mind everyone trying to figure out the difference between GB costs and direct

VIa GB you have cost of item + PP + HDN fees for the $145, $10 was for HDN and another $6-7 was PP fees and then the item cost

Via HDZeta direct you only have the item cost since they offer no paypal. Im sure if they did offer Paypal you would also have the PP fees so the difference is a less than $17 or so that some are reporting. And if you card charges transaction fee to convert from USD to your currency you also would have to include those costs.

used a friends cc and got it
got a payment fail however like many others
what does it mean?

@wxlinkswd and @n3wk1d Any chances of additional one clicks becoming available? GB went live in the early morning hours here in the US. A shame to leave money behind when there is obvious demand for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.