泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure my order when through shows payment success but did get a fraud email from my CC right away called and ok it but they said total was $126.81 HDZeta said $126.99. Paypal would make life so much easier.

Just got a lenticular off the hdzeta website. Also couldn't resist and got a Legend of Tarzan silver series. Figured it's worth it as HDZeta has been really impressive lately.

• Thanks
Reactions: InAFalsetto
PURCHASE - INTERNATIONAL tianjin xxxx - Charged £97.63.

Via GB, $145 - £115 (today's PayPal exchange rate unless PAyPal have become generous and the GB price was something else.).

So that's a difference of £17 for those in the UK.
Only if you let PayPal do the currency conversion. I use my credit card through PayPal and pay in dollars and let my card company do the conversion at a better rate.

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy and MrBMT
PURCHASE - INTERNATIONAL tianjin xxxx - Charged £97.63.

Via GB, $145 - £115 (today's PayPal exchange rate unless PAyPal have become generous and the GB price was something else.).

So that's a difference of £17 for those in the UK.
I paid £111.79. I used PayPal but paid in USD via a Revolut card for the currency exchange as you get considerably better rates over PayPal's. So that meant a £14.16 difference.

It was $145 via GB, however $10.88 of that went to HDN meaning $134.12 went to HDZeta.
HDZeta charge $40 for EMS to the UK, meaning those of us in the UK at least actually paid HDZeta $94.12 for the one click instead of $99.99, or got slightly cheaper EMS shipping.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lionet
@cooey mate just want to ask you in my purchase area its showing the payment for the boxset as validated have i secured my copy just bit confused.

Thanks.

Yeah you're fine mate

They don't that costs extra

Of course they do. My L.A. Confidential and Mad Max Black&Chrome editions were sent via EMS.

HDzeta themselves host the GBs here and are dealt with by the same guys at the store. GB orders are sent out via EMS and does not cost extra

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lionet and MrBMT
Well, this was frustrating :( Missed the Boxset after trying to get an order in this morning.

No possibility of re-stock for the GB, right?

F************************K!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed the box set :angry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I would be interested too if this comes available somewhere :thumbs: (no ebay ;))

• Thanks
Reactions: InAFalsetto
Status
Not open for further replies.