泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The One-Clicks for this are selling from $399 to over a thousand dollars. So weird. I would not pay that for ANY One-Click but for this release?

Did this movie win the Oscar for "Best Film of All Eternity" and I missed it? Or was there a print run of 25?

The One-Clicks for this are selling from $399 to over a thousand dollars. So weird. I would not pay that for ANY One-Click but for this release?

Did this movie win the Oscar for "Best Film of All Eternity" and I missed it? Or was there a print run of 25?
Funny they're still scared to put these up for auction here in the U.S. but if you are referring to Buy Now's those are bs don't believe them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Shaggy78
Funny they're still scared to put these up for auction here in the U.S. but if you are referring to Buy Now's those are bs don't believe them.

,+1. With many premium releases taking a hammering in auction mode, and that eBay haven't sent a FFV discount, many are holding out. With so many Premium editions around the corner, it is going to be interesting how this will pan out on a medium and long tern.

Those "buy it now"-prices are just wishful thinking of some megalomaniac scalpers and don't refect the true values of the products.
It's really funny to see that those guys do believe they can get away with this :hilarious:

Received my Boxset last week and only just opened today (been busy..:smashed:). I absolutely LOVE! the Boxset overall and the quality is top notch once again from HDZ :thumbs: (Fast becoming one of my fave retailers along with Manta btw :cigar:). I'm amazed how well the lenticular boxset turned out and mine is literally flawless without a line/mark on it! (Was a little worried before given the sheer size of it and thought it may pick up marks/scratches easily, etc :ohno:). Anyhow, the depth and movement is incredible and the artwork I really, really like :drool:

20170706_152912_wm[1].jpg

Above is a pic obviously still sealed with the shrink wrap, and below, the seal is removed. See the real difference shrink wrap can make! :wow: The clarity and depth really shines through once opened..:joy: (I can promise no adjustments have been made to any of my pics and all are taken in natural daylight fyi ;))

20170706_160712_wm[1].jpg
20170706_162309_wm[1].jpg

Some more pics... :Snap:
20170706_160820_wm[1].jpg
20170706_161211_wm[1].jpg
20170706_160917_wm[1].jpg

My favourite edition like many is the Babydoll edition, followed by the lenti, then fullslip. The few HDZ boxsets I own, I decided to open most/all editions but for this release, I'm torn on which to open first/or to keep any sealed :wacky:
20170706_161517_wm[1].jpg

I am a fan of these BEEFY editions HDzeta make as it feels heavy and premium in your hands, like it's money well spent :whistle::D Or that's what I just tell the Mrs..:LOL: But seriously, £96 shipped for what I've got I can't really argue with. That's another reason why I like HDZ so much; because they can focus on creating a quality product whilst remaining very competitive with their pricing :thumbs: Not like some.. *cough*FA*cough* :wtf: I do realise there is a waiting game involved with HDZ and WEA but this was definitely worth the wait I think :)
20170706_161700_wm[1].jpg

#463/500
20170706_164327_wm[1].jpg

And finally, it sits very nicely with the rest of my (smaller) Boxsets but I do need to make room incase for anymore to come :D:emb:
20170706_162718_wm[1].jpg

Received my Boxset last week and only just opened today (been busy..:smashed:). I absolutely LOVE! the Boxset overall and the quality is top notch once again from HDZ :thumbs: (Fast becoming one of my fave retailers along with Manta btw :cigar:). I'm amazed how well the lenticular boxset turned out and mine is literally flawless without a line/mark on it! (Was a little worried before given the sheer size of it and thought it may pick up marks/scratches easily, etc :ohno:). Anyhow, the depth and movement is incredible and the artwork I really, really like :drool:

View attachment 320874

Above is a pic obviously still sealed with the shrink wrap, and below, the seal is removed. See the real difference shrink wrap can make! :wow: The clarity and depth really shines through once opened..:joy: (I can promise no adjustments have been made to any of my pics and all are taken in natural daylight fyi ;))

View attachment 320875 View attachment 320881

Some more pics... :Snap:
View attachment 320876 View attachment 320878 View attachment 320877

My favourite edition like many is the Babydoll edition, followed by the lenti, then fullslip. The few HDZ boxsets I own, I decided to open most/all editions but for this release, I'm torn on which to open first/or to keep any sealed :wacky:
View attachment 320879

I am a fan of these BEEFY editions HDzeta make as it feels heavy and premium in your hands, like it's money well spent :whistle::D Or that's what I just tell the Mrs..:LOL: But seriously, £96 shipped for what I've got I can't really argue with. That's another reason why I like HDZ so much; because they can focus on creating a quality product whilst remaining very competitive with their pricing :thumbs: Not like some.. *cough*FA*cough* :wtf: I do realise there is a waiting game involved with HDZ and WEA but this was definitely worth the wait I think :)
View attachment 320880

#463/500
View attachment 320883

And finally, it sits very nicely with the rest of my (smaller) Boxsets but I do need to make room incase for anymore to come :D:emb:
View attachment 320882

Truly beautiful package. It makes me to wish to like this movie really. Totally agree with you on zeta´s BEEFY editions :cigar::cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
,+1. With many premium releases taking a hammering in auction mode, and that eBay haven't sent a FFV discount, many are holding out. With so many Premium editions around the corner, it is going to be interesting how this will pan out on a medium and long tern.

Just watched an auction for this end couple hours ago at £230

It does look REALLY nice! This isn't one of my favorite movies which is why I didn't pre-order but now that I've seen the packaging I wish I would have. I will never pay those inflated prices though.

So this has a lenticular on the front of the Boxset? Could be boxset of the year. I hope this is HDzeta's plan going forward for the Gold Series.

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
Status
Not open for further replies.