Suggestions for 2nd FOX play.com Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
fox have some amazing films they could give the steel treatment.
my vote goes to:
Independence day
kingdom of heaven
i robot
love and other drugs
conviction
never let me go
sunshine
day after tomorrow
the fly
robocop
500 days of summer
28 days/weeks later
fantastic 4/rotss
walk the line
unstoppable
cyrus
wall st/wall st2
transporter trilogy
ica age trilogy

just for starters......

fox have some amazing films they could give the steel treatment.
my vote goes to:
Independence day
kingdom of heaven
i robot
love and other drugs
conviction
never let me go
sunshine
day after tomorrow
the fly
robocop
500 days of summer
28 days/weeks later
fantastic 4/rotss
walk the line
unstoppable
cyrus
wall st/wall st2
transporter trilogy
ica age trilogy

just for starters......

Day after tomorrow..... Err maybe not :0)

I personally can't think of a reason why they wouldn't, they are a business and they now know they can make more money out of catalogue tiles so why lose a chance to make more.

The only things I would ask them to do is, ask them to listen to film fans as well as the SB collectors - we are both you know!, give us the best version possible and with all the extras etc, at a good price (that way we buy more than we should!)

Also great original or iconic artwork (not the amount of cheapness/accountants gone into it) .......pretty please with sugar.

PS Mods could I have a begging emoticon please.

My vote is for 2 of my all time favorite movies. "Freddie got Fingered" and "Dude, Wheres My Car?" Those are my suggestions.

My vote is for 2 of my all time favorite movies. "Freddie got Fingered" and "Dude, Wheres My Car?" Those are my suggestions.

Do you ever post without looking for a reaction? Anyway I really hope Play.com do do a 2nd Fox wave.

Are they really your 2 all time favourite movies, out all the thousands of movies, you chose those two! Wow either your pulling our leg or you really don't like comedies :0)

Do you ever post without looking for a reaction? Anyway I really hope Play.com do do a 2nd Fox wave.

Wait a minute, are you telling me that Freddie Got Fingered, and Dude, wheres my Car isn't my 2 favorite movies of all time? Now how would you know that? I'll tell you what, you make your suggestions, and I'll make mine, sounds good?

Anything, just include Disc 2 Special Features this time.

Actually Big Trouble in Little China would be great.

presonally, im not botheres about bonus discs (never really watch them anyway, unless its one of my all time favourites)
if its a choice between either....

A- NO bonus disc, but inside art,embossing clean back with jcard, and a price point of £9.99/£10.99

B- A bonus disc but NO inside art or embossing and printed text on the back, price point or £9.99/£10.99

C- A bonus disc, with inside art, embossing, clean back with jcard, price point of £17.99/£19.99

I would pick A every time.
bonus features are not worth £8/£10, nor are they more important than a good quality steelbook.
I dont need dvd copies or digi copies either (never watch them, why watch SD when you can watch HD)

presonally, im not botheres about bonus discs (never really watch them anyway, unless its one of my all time favourites)
if its a choice between either....

A- NO bonus disc, but inside art,embossing clean back with jcard, and a price point of £9.99/£10.99

B- A bonus disc but NO inside art or embossing and printed text on the back, price point or £9.99/£10.99

C- A bonus disc, with inside art, embossing, clean back with jcard, price point of £17.99/£19.99

I would pick A every time.
bonus features are not worth £8/£10, nor are they more important than a good quality steelbook.
I dont need dvd copies or digi copies either (never watch them, why watch SD when you can watch HD)

Yes, and the recent Taken, Predator, Wolverine, Fight Club, A-Team ect. wave were all double play's, where a a second dvd disc was included for £9.99, along with inside art, clean backs & glossy finishes......

Status
Not open for further replies.