Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 8, 2017
Purchase link: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset - (Pre-order on webstore July 10, 10 AM EST USA)
Price: Boxset $109.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Joker $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Dead Shot $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Total print run 2000 copies
Group buy: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset

BS-Joker.jpgBS-DS.jpgBS-HQ.jpgBS-Box sp.jpgBS-Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well, it was meant to be! i said if it was still available after payment for GB'S for star wars, fantastic beast, doctor strange, fox catcher and Alien covenant were coverd i would get this edition, can believe it is still available! i just bought it! :) i think this few months have been the most expensive i ever have and i'm not counting the regular editions for some other steels............

well, it was meant to be! i said if it was still available after payment for GB'S for star wars, fantastic beast, doctor strange, fox catcher and Alien covenant were coverd i would get this edition, can believe it is still available! i just bought it! :) i think this few months have been the most expensive i ever have and i'm not counting the regular editions for some other steels............

Which one did you go for ?

the day I got my up HMV version delivered was the day I pre-sold it to a mate, I told him once I order the HDzeta edition he could buy the HMV edition. I decided on the Joker edition and will be adding my 4K disc to it. So NO more delays please.

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
I tried to order this directly through the website but I got Payment Fail. Has anyone had that happen to them as well? I really want to pick up the Joker edition, but I don't want to pay twice for this. Do you know if they will cancel my order?

Did you get an order email confirmation , you could Check with your cc company and see if they have a payment pending etc

Checked with my bank they said there was no hold on my account, I wonder what happened. Ugggg should have tried buying this earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.