Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 8, 2017
Purchase link: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset - (Pre-order on webstore July 10, 10 AM EST USA)
Price: Boxset $109.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Joker $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Dead Shot $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Total print run 2000 copies
Group buy: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset

BS-Joker.jpgBS-DS.jpgBS-HQ.jpgBS-Box sp.jpgBS-Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My joker edition Order despatched today

I expect will be delivered in next 8-12 days

@andrewmacattack
Hdzeta website list your order as delivered when shipping it don't mean it has actually has been delivered
Hdzeta should really list as shipped but use delivered instead for some strange reason

It will take 2-4 days for tracking to start working

1000 '2 x 500' (Boxset, 1 J copy + 1 DS copy) +
500 (J Edition) +
500 (DS Edition)
= 2000 ;)
My guessing is the Harley Quinn edition is the other 500 even though you can only get them in the boxset.
That's what I was thinking reisspsy. Bit strange the total is ignoring that edition. But it doesn't have a Steelbook inside so I guess they mean the total print run is 2000 Steelbooks.

Last edited:
What was the total price for the box set inc shipping ?

Just bought the hardbox for £150 delivered. Ripped off or ?

Normally but it is also possible that the seller might have listed it as part of £1 Final Fee Value promotion which means he/she would have paid just £1 to eBay and 5% to PayPal.

Ah right yeah then it would be worthwhile. I missed out on this due to no funds at the time. I'm happy to pay £50 per slip inc postage so I suppose that's all that matters lol

Normally but it is also possible that the seller might have listed it as part of £1 Final Fee Value promotion which means he/she would have paid just £1 to eBay and 5% to PayPal.

And no worries about getting hit with customs. Which they might so that would be a big chunk of profit.

I'm not sure if they've got it yet but that's risky business if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.