Suicide Squad: Extended Cut (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #153) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 14, 2016 TBA
Purchase links: Standard - FAC E1 - E2
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (E1) - 1399 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: 501 numbered copies for each edition

14525212_1484023498280866_4675554666567629286_o.jpg
14615676_1484023491614200_5028052249991383307_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, prices are starting to be ridiculous .... I've never seen a FAC for 1699 CZK = 78.50 USD, although it's just a WWA steelbook.

and visuals are already used for previous editions, like hdzeta ....

Reactions: Chemartin_1
I don't understand why there aren't more diverse releases, like PA used to do. OK, some might not sell, but the 50th version of outside underpants wearers by all retailers..., must become a struggle too.

Do they want to grow a market or shoot fish in a barrel, till the few fish are gone.
I want to deep sea long line fishing.
Expand buys minds so they grow with your company, not lose them once they get tired of super heroes.

As a mentor once said,, 'don't speak your ideas too loudly, his actions are creating an opportunity...'

I was surprised that both editions sold out before they hit the public preorder time.
Not really most resellers with collectable numbers have to purchase just about every title. So they don't have a choice unless they want to lose there collectable number because there are plenty of people lined up to purchase every edition.

Reactions: Chemartin_1
Does anyone have more clarity on the difference between the 3 versions?

I really wish there were full pics of all 3 variations.

It seems the first one is sold out, but I can't really tell what the difference is from the other 2?

And between E1 & E2, E2 just seems to be an extra-large version or something? Is the steelbook actually larger?

I already have this steelbook, but I also missed out on the killer One Click boxset that came out a couple of years ago.

I absolutely love this movie, but not sure if any of these versions are really that special compared to what I have, or the previous One-Click that was available.

It seems the first one is sold out, but I can't really tell what the difference is from the other 2?

And between E1 & E2, E2 just seems to be an extra-large version or something? Is the steelbook actually larger?

I already have this steelbook, but I also missed out on the killer One Click boxset that came out a couple of years ago.

I absolutely love this movie, but not sure if any of these versions are really that special compared to what I have, or the previous One-Click that was available.
I have no clue what you are talking about.
Filmarena have never released a "previous" 1click version of this.

There are 2 editions. Not 3.

They have the same steel but different slipboxes and goodies inside.

If you buy both you get a hardbox case that houses the 2 editions.

If you click on the link for filmarena website and browse the 3 pics it shows all the contents and slips.

As far as I know it's already sold out.

Ahh ok, thanks for all that info! Clearly I was confused lol

And I was referring to the HDZeta One-Click that came out. I was saying that I had missed out on that one, but would have liked to get in on this one.

But it seems I missed the GB and this is already sold out... which really sucks.

I'd love to take someone's spot if they didn't want it any longer.

Thanks.

Ahh ok, thanks for all that info! Clearly I was confused lol

And I was referring to the HDZeta One-Click that came out. I was saying that I had missed out on that one, but would have liked to get in on this one.

But it seems I missed the GB and this is already sold out... which really sucks.

I'd love to take someone's spot if they didn't want it any longer.

Thanks.
You had a week to sign up for the Group Buy that went live last week and it didn't sell out, it closed maybe 3-5 days ago.
There is no way for you to get a preorder copy of this from FA and Group Buys are done. Need to wait until there shipped from FA and copies are put up for sale on eBay or in the trading/selling forums.
It will be ballpark at least 3-4 months if everything goes perfect before you can purchase a copy of this on the aftermarket.

I was lucky and able to grab an E2, but still very interested in an E1 as well.

If anyone decides they want to get rid of their E1 at any point, I'm 100% in!

E1 has 4K disc, while E2 doesnt.

I believe its the same situation as with BvS. They are waiting for lenticulars (to be delivered by the end of the month). I assume December or January.

I believe its the same situation as with BvS. They are waiting for lenticulars (to be delivered by the end of the month). I assume December or January.
Good news to hear, thanks for the update!

Not to throw this thread off, but can we expect any other One-Click style, premium box sets to come out for Suicide Squad?

I know that HDzeta released theirs (which I now have) and we have this FilmArena version about to drop.

Can we expect anything from Manta Labs since they have a DC contract?

What about Blufans, could we expect something from them at some point?

Are there any other One-Click boxset companies to consider and watch for a release?

Reactions: DMD4k