Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn ! Since I recently started buying premium editions ( full slips ) etc it's becoming really hard deciding whether to buy releases or wait to see if there is a premium release later on :/.

I never really understood why some people had like 4-5 different editions of a movie but now I see why haha

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Really liking that artwork and I agree with @Sigill if gloss it could look amazing but as it will be Warner WWA I doubt it will be a good finish

I'm not even going to bother pre ordering, there will be so many versions including nova choice and maybe manta and also hopefully a WEA too from maybe Zeta or someone

Just a waiting game now

hmmm will hold off for the mo, want this but until get a proper listing e.g. with 3d etc.

also anyone notice the poster showing 10000 purepoints for pre-order but on website shows 2299 so must be an instore thing, i am thinking most strange.

can anyone confirm zavvi at all btw or is it just hearsay?

basil :thumbs:

Cool just pre ordered this, used my card as I'm sure if you use PayPal HMV still take the full payment whereas if you use your card they reserve a £1
Looking forward to seeing the film, and by contrast to Rotten Tomatoes the tracking on the film looks set to outpace Guardians of the Galaxy, this will be a huge weekend for the film just hope the drop off for the second week isn't to steep.
On a side note how cool does Wonder Woman and Justice League look.

Reactions: Flash
wonder woman I agree. Justice league for me not so much, don't like way they have done flash. Cyborg looks good tho shows him one point normal which is odd seeing as saw him change in bvs
Cool just pre ordered this, used my card as I'm sure if you use PayPal HMV still take the full payment whereas if you use your card they reserve a £1
Looking forward to seeing the film, and by contrast to Rotten Tomatoes the tracking on the film looks set to outpace Guardians of the Galaxy, this will be a huge weekend for the film just hope the drop off for the second week isn't to steep.
On a side note how cool does Wonder Woman and Justice League look.
ere

Pre-ordered for now - will more than likely cancel once a premium edition (I'm looking at you Manta) is announced. :D

Reactions: Flash
I am planning to watch this. Early reviews suggest that the film is just okay but Warner are wrecking their chances of DCEU becoming a huge success like MCU.
Hoping the movie is good but DC's nature alone means they will never match the success of the MCU. Definitely fine with me though, as I prefer the darker tone DC sets. I'm just eagerly waiting for The Batman directed by Affleck.