Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just been into Manchester hmv and preordered a copy. Their system is showing this as a 3d and 2d release. Incase anyone is interested they have just had supply (about 10 copies from what I could see) of the BvS steelbook.

I've just returned from the midnight release.

It's actually a good go at humor from DC :)
felt like a 2nd rate GotG to me, and thats a HUGE compliment ....clearly less Synder is the way forward (pe, you obsessive :p lol)

so, pre-ordered.

Though am a concerned at the lack of any mention regarding 3D....

And a crap load of others

Don't take offence
I'm honestly hearing more positive reviews than negatives(I judge from real people, not critic reviews FYI)

Loved this film IN MY OPINION before anyone says anything. Good plot, characters done well. Harley is awesome and bangin!! And loved joker so much I wanted more of him
left me wanting more of ALL characters, except maybe Boomberang. Enjoy his appearance but didnt get much of an arc to latch onto with him

still, like others have said, pre-ordered until/unless a premium version is released :)

LOVED this movie and cant wait to re-watch, see how much it holds up on repeat viewings.

Saw the film last night, I'd give it a solid 7/10 with my only real criticsm being all the best bits were in the trailers

I have just been into Manchester hmv and preordered a copy. Their system is showing this as a 3d and 2d release. Incase anyone is interested they have just had supply (about 10 copies from what I could see) of the BvS steelbook.

excellent - would NOT be paying over £20 for a 2D only steelbook :)

It says in the description of the order page "Includes 2D and 3D" :)
View attachment 256978
didnt have 3D anywhere when I pre-ordered this morning, but thanks :)

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I love both Marvel and DC movies. Thought BvS was good despite all the criticism and im looking forward to this too but I do agree that Warner are rushing things a bit like they are trying to catch up with Marvel. They should slow down a bit on building up their universe, would be a lot better if they did. Still looking forward to this release though and looking forward to some great steelbook art too :)

Reactions: lgans316
I love both Marvel and DC movies. Thought BvS was good despite all the criticism and im looking forward to this too but I do agree that Warner are rushing things a bit like they are trying to catch up with Marvel. They should slow down a bit on building up their universe, would be a lot better if they did. Still looking forward to this release though and looking forward to some great steelbook art too :)
My view was that BvS has a good movie in there somewhere. There are excellent elements but it doesnt gel and then gets silly at the end.

this movie doesnt fall prey to those - my biggest qualms of BvS - so IMO is the best DCU movie of the 3 we've had so far.

hmmm will hold off for the mo, want this but until get a proper listing e.g. with 3d etc.

also anyone notice the poster showing 10000 purepoints for pre-order but on website shows 2299 so must be an instore thing, i am thinking most strange.

can anyone confirm zavvi at all btw or is it just hearsay?

basil :thumbs:
It now has on website listing
purehmv member
Pre-order our exclusive Suicide Squad Steelbook before 11.59pm 19th August 2016 and receive 10,000 bonus points on product dispatch

My view was that BvS has a good movie in there somewhere. There are excellent elements but it doesnt gel and then gets silly at the end.

this movie doesnt fall prey to those - my biggest qualms of BvS - so IMO is the best DCU movie of the 3 we've had so far.
I'd recommend the ultimate edition as opposed to the theatrical cut for BvS.
I think the weekend gross for the film will be big but did read it may need to gross around $950m to break even,
I'm hoping for Directors Cut apparently there was 2 cuts of the film Ayers cut and the "MTV" version which was more music video inspired, ultimately Ayers cut won but there is quite a bit cut including more Joker stuff.
Still want to see this badly but will have to be sado and go on my own

I'd recommend the ultimate edition as opposed to the theatrical cut for BvS.
I think the weekend gross for the film will be big but did read it may need to gross around $950m to break even,
I'm hoping for Directors Cut apparently there was 2 cuts of the film Ayers cut and the "MTV" version which was more music video inspired, ultimately Ayers cut won but there is quite a bit cut including more Joker stuff.
Still want to see this badly but will have to be sado and go on my own
This is what I heard too. Really hoping they do an Ultimate Cut like they did with BvS.

Just got back myself from seeing this. Absolutely aced it in my opinion. This is a DC universe I want to see more off, so will put my order in for this.