Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for a bit of fun with the TBC artwork . . . with my choices out of the 50 or so official posters for this film being:-
(a) For the front by CONCEPT ARTS
(b) For the back by STATEMENT ADVERTISING
(c) For the inside by WORKS ADV

(a) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(b)

(c)

Last edited:
pre-ordered as soon as I got back from the film, loved it, don't know what the critics are on about. Sure if you analyse it and pick it to pieces it has its faults but so does everything. For me was very enjoyable and Diablo was by far the best stand-out character and I hope he gets a solo film, I'd rather see that than a Harley solo. :thumbs:

Just seen it.
Reviews saying the second half of the movie was a mess in terms of story I agree.
You can tell in some places that re shoots were done.
However watching Harley and Deadshot do thier thing was so much fun!
I did think it was better then theatrical cut of BvS not yet seen ultimate cut.

I hope we do get to see the directors original version on blu.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and harry
Definitely getting this just saw the film and I loved it, it's awesome. I can't wait to see it again. If anyone is interested in my wee review its in the movie thread https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ters-august-5-2016.55534/page-22#post-1760564

10/10 definitely :thumbs:
Whilst I respect others opinions and all- 10 out of 10? Seriously?? That would suggest the film is perfect and there's no room for improvement. Glad you enjoyed it, but it was a 6.5 out of 10 at best to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Time for a bit of fun with the TBC artwork . . . with my choices out of the 50 or so official posters for this film being:-
(a) For the front by CONCEPT ARTS
(b) For the back by STATEMENT ADVERTISING
(c) For the inside by WORKS ADV

(a) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(b)

(c)

That Harley poster needs to be the front slip image for either FAC or Nova or better yet a lenti!

• Thanks
Reactions: Maximus15 and chunk
Created two mock-ups to choose from, both colorful but with different color schemes. Which one do you like better?

Edition 1:

KILUjL2.jpg

Edition 2:

HcbfA6z.jpg

Both look excellent

But I would like the second version back art (the current mock up) as the front art.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC