Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Suicide Squad

Tagline: Worst Heroes Ever

Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: David Ayer

Cast: Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jared Leto, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Cara Delevingne, Karen Fukuhara, Adam Beach, Ike Barinholtz, Scott Eastwood, Common and Ben Affleck.

Release: 2016-08-03

Runtime: 123

Plot: From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison sentences.

We have our Quinn

ht_manhattan_modern_luxury_margot_robbie_ll_140103_16x9_608.jpg

Great casting for this. Wonder who they have lined up for the Joker?

I remember when she was just donna in Neighbours (When I used to watch it) has come along way since then. What is it with aussie soap actors making it in big films.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asopp
To say I'm pleased with this choice for Harley is an understatement. Come in Scarlet your time is up. The new Movie comic Queen is here!

It’s Official: Meet the Cast of DC Comics’ Suicide Squad Movie!

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/388379-its-official-meet-the-cast-of-dc-comics-suicide-squad

suicide-squad-cast-officially-announced.jpg

An all-star roster of actors has joined Warner Bros. Pictures’ new action adventure Suicide Squad, bringing DC Comics’ super villain team to the big screen under the direction of David Ayer (Fury). The announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, Warner Bros. Pictures.

The film will star two-time Oscar nominee Will Smith as Deadshot; Tom Hardy as Rick Flagg; Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn; Oscar winner Jared Leto as the Joker; Jai Courtney as Boomerang; and Cara Delevingne as Enchantress.

In making the announcement, Silverman said, “The Warner Bros. roots are deep on this one. David Ayer returns to the studio where he wrote ‘Training Day’ and brings his incredible ability to craft multidimensional villains to this iconic DC property with a cast of longtime Warner collaborators Will Smith and Tom Hardy, and other new and returning favorites: Margot, Jared, Jai and Cara. We look forward to seeing this terrific ensemble, under Ayer’s amazing guidance
lb_icon1.png
, give new meaning to what it means to be a villain and what it means to be a hero.”

Ayer is also writing the script for Suicide Squad, which is being produced by Charles Roven (The Dark Knight trilogy, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice) and Richard Suckle (American Hustle). Zack Snyder, Deborah Snyder, Colin Wilson and Geoff Johns are serving as executive producers.
popcorn2.gif

Some pretty random cast choices there IMO, but I'm willing to give them a chance. I think Margot will look great as Harley Quinn and Leto great as the Joker. I'm not sold on Will Smith as Deadshot... hopefully he can prove me wrong! I don't really know much about the other characters to comment on them.

INSANE CAST.
The thing i am most interested in is Leto's Joker. Can't wait to see what he will do with it.

It’s Official: Meet the Cast of DC Comics’ Suicide Squad Movie!

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/388379-its-official-meet-the-cast-of-dc-comics-suicide-squad

View attachment 119856

An all-star roster of actors has joined Warner Bros. Pictures’ new action adventure Suicide Squad, bringing DC Comics’ super villain team to the big screen under the direction of David Ayer (Fury). The announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, Warner Bros. Pictures.

The film will star two-time Oscar nominee Will Smith as Deadshot; Tom Hardy as Rick Flagg; Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn; Oscar winner Jared Leto as the Joker; Jai Courtney as Boomerang; and Cara Delevingne as Enchantress.

popcorn2.gif
Damn???? Can it be bigger than that??? DON'T THINK SO!!!! WOW!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Today, Warner Bros. and DC Comic’s have announced that the SUICIDE SQUAD movie has finalized their cast. It will star Jared Leto as The Joker, Will Smith (SEVEN POUNDS) as Deadshot, Tom Hardy (THE DARK KNIGHT RISES) as Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie (WOLF OF WALL STREET) as Harley Quinn, Jai Courtney (TERMINATOR: GENISYS) as Captain Boomerang, and Cara Delevinge (ANNA KARENINA) as Enchantress. The film is written and directed by David Ayer (TRAINING DAY) and he execute producers are Zack Snyder, Deborah Snyder, Colin Wilson and Geoff Johns. This is very exciting and a stellar cast to bring this ragtag crew to the screen.

Continue reading...