Super 8 - 10th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Space Cadet

[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: May 24, 2021
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Red Carpet Exclusive
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £27.99 (Red Carpet Exclusive)
Notes: Red Carpet exclusive includes "o-ring" slipcase

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
Zavvi do have some delays and it’s probably because they don’t have the stock yet. If that’s the case then that’s why the listing will not go to buy now. Once they have the stock the orders will be sent out and it will go to buy now
Its available to buy now.

Its not uncommon for the listing to show 'sold out' for a short bit when release days comes while they change the 'preorder option to 'buy now'.....

Reactions: djjez83 and Flloydo
Its available to buy now.

Its not uncommon for the listing to show 'sold out' for a short bit when release days comes while they change the 'preorder option to 'buy now'.....

That’s really rare though. 99% of the time if they already have the stock it will go straight to buy now at about quarter past midnight. So it’s possible they got the stock in today hence why it’s only just gone to buy now. But who knows. One things for sure, conspiracy’s about codes can be debunked lol

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
Zavvi do have some delays and it’s probably because they don’t have the stock yet. If that’s the case then that’s why the listing will not go to buy now. Once they have the stock the orders will be sent out and it will go to buy now
Except I reported it had 5 mins before you posted this! lol :) Yes, ok, you could well have been typing it as I was submitting my post, so that's fair enough!

Except I reported it had 5 mins before you posted this! lol :) Yes, ok, you could well have been typing it as I was submitting my post, so that's fair enough!

Yeah I think I was just on the page before you posted, I read through the comments probably as you posted but mine hadn’t refreshed until I posted what I said. Happens all the time tbh. I use a phone so sometimes it auto refreshes and a blue bar appears saying more posts have been posted and you need to actually refresh it to see them but If I’ve typed something and refresh without posting my message sometimes it deletes the message and sometimes it saves it so I’ll just post and then the whole thing refreshes

And anyway that don’t really matter because I was explaining their buy now system once an item goes from pre order to buy now and possible issues with stock

Had delivery of this now and have to say it looks great, very shiny and superb artwork. Very similar to total recall and fifth element. Don’t miss it if you like those ones.

Not mine and not actually the Zavvi edition (though people should be being charged soon) but hopefully the finish is the same as this (confirmed as glossy)

Arrived today, unsurprisingly there's nothing special about the slip. Steelbook is full gloss like the US version

I've received the U.S. version today and it's definitely NOT glossy as someone had 'confirmed'

DSC04405 (Medium).JPG

UK got the better product this time around.....