Units: 800
Finish: TBA
Notes: Future Shop exclusive sticker

Notes: Rest of titles here

09super.jpg

possible back art
image-jpg.109435

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best comedies from this generation. Michael Cera and Jonah Hill were the perfect duo and man did I develop the biggest crush on Emma Stone.

But Wreck said in the main Sony thread that the artwork for this wave will be "different." If the art is junk, I'm happy to stick with my amaray; it's done me fine for the past 4 years.

One of my favourite comedies, and that artwork is brilliant! Definitely getting this one. :D

Least impressive of the wave (well, one of the best films, but one of the worst thought artworks). Yes, I know that McLovin shot at the stop sign and drifted in the cop car. But what about the two lead characters? Hopefully Best Buy will have these cheap and then I can just buy it without thinking about it. But IMO this art doesn't represent the movie very well.

Least impressive of the wave (well, one of the best films, but one of the worst thought artworks). Yes, I know that McLovin shot at the stop sign and drifted in the cop car. But what about the two lead characters? Hopefully Best Buy will have these cheap and then I can just buy it without thinking about it. But IMO this art doesn't represent the movie very well.
I was thinking the same. When I first saw the artwork I had to make sure its the same movie I was thinking about and that there wasn't another Superbad movie. Artwork is good but it doesn't represent movie IMO. It also looks like a videogame steel because of the SuperMario font they used.

I was thinking the same. When I first saw the artwork I had to make sure its the same movie I was thinking about and that there wasn't another Superbad movie. Artwork is good but it doesn't represent movie IMO. It also looks like a videogame steel because of the SuperMario font they used.