Superbowl : Arizona Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Well I am a GB fan but it's my home state so GO AZ CARD! People are going crazy here dude! You would think it was like the second coming of Jesus Christ! Seriously!:D:eek:

Reactions: ocielz
So far I just heard one commercial will be. A preview for the movie Monsters V.S. Aliens. We got some 3-D glasses in the paper for it too. I think it's the old style blue/red though.

That and a couple others as well. Supposedly there supposed to be in HD-3D using new tech but they will still be using the red/blue scheme to do it. So it's not technically the new "Tru-3D" that most new set are being fitted with.

That and a couple others as well. Supposedly there supposed to be in HD-3D using new tech but they will still be using the red/blue scheme to do it. So it's not technically the new "Tru-3D" that most new set are being fitted with.

Yeah they are using the old red/blue stuff I am not sure how else they could pull it off without the old scheme.

Reactions: Monkey2005
Yeah they are gonna show the new Dreamworks trailer for Monsters Vs. Aliens which looks like an awesome flick. Then the next night you can watch Chuck in 3D. You can get the glasses by buying some type of Sobe product