• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genre: Italian Horror
Studio: Nouveaux
Starring: Jessica Harper, Stefania Casini, Flavio Bucci

Suspiria.png
suspiria-poster.jpg

wtf ....HDN… can’t believe no thread has been made 4 this....
...not only the best Argento movie, but probably the best classic Italian horror movie ever…. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: severo
this is my MOST WANTED of them all... i really hope arrow can licence the upcoming 4k-transfer for the UK, and do a steelbook for suspiria.

Agree that this would be excellent! ....but i have been wondering recently why the present owners of Suspiria don’t do a steel themselves?
I wld prefer Arrow ofc, but if thats unlikely, why don’t Nouveaux do a steel them selves?

i'd rather wait for a decent company to release this in europe/uk, than to have it now by noveaux with their crappy contrast-boosted and over-edge-enhanced transfer disc. ;)
there's pretty realistic hope that synapse will do a steelbook for suspiria as soon as the new 4k transfer is ready for release (like they did for their improved transfer of demons 1+2).
i expect this to happen in 2015, and i REALLY hope arrow can pick up the rights for the uk (even though that has become unrealistic a few days ago when they announced to expend to the usa, which means they will not pick up a lot of titles for uk only releases anymore...).

+ '84 entertainment (germany) have their own release coming next week with a mediabook (based on the old transfer but with corrected colour scheme),
and they will re-release this in all kinds of formats and packagings, and i'm quite sure a metalpak will follow the mediabook. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: SaberTooth
Now Synapse have bought the rights to this, then this just might happen, I hope so, this movie definitely deserves the steelie treatment, maybe HDN could follow up Tenebrae with this, come on you know you want too :thumbs:

Reactions: SaberTooth
Now Synapse have bought the rights to this, then this just might happen, I hope so, this movie definitely deserves the steelie treatment, maybe HDN could follow up Tenebrae with this, come on you know you want too :thumbs:

Absolutely! good to hear as i had given up. Synapse should now be already lookin to make the most of their new purchase and I cant think of anything better than a newly transferred 4K remaster of Suspiria, wrapped up inside a nice new glossy steelbook release :notworthy: :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Goonboy
I would be amazed if Arrow didn't do this as they are a major fan of Dario. It would be kind of like having all the rights to Hitchcock and not release Psycho