Suspiria (2018/1977) (4K+2D+DVD Blu-ray Ultimate Edition) [Germany]

Release date: April 18, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE - Amazon UK
Price: €88.99 - €77.97 - €99.99 (Amazon DE) - £68.57 (Amazon UK)
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

91JB30aSngL._SL1500_.jpg81kV7KEKUTL._SL1500_.jpg
Whole 10 discs include the Suspiria Ultimate Edition

1) Suspiria 2018 Blu-Ray
2) Suspiria 2018 UHD
3) Suspiria 2018 DVD
4) Suspiria 2018 Bonus Blu-Ray
5) Suspiria 2018 soundtrack CD 1 Thom Yorke
6) Suspiria 2018 soundtrack CD 2 Thom Yorke
7) Suspiria 1977 Blu-Ray
8) Suspiria 1977 Bonus DVD
9) Suspiria 1977 UHD
10) Suspiria 1977 soundtrack cd by goblin

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Doesnt surprise me. Likely needed to process enough sales to recoup some capital then hold around 99 for a good while I suppose.

Doesnt surprise me. Likely needed to process enough sales to recoup some capital then hold around 99 for a good while I suppose.
does it work that way? id guess theyd bulk sell to amazon and amazon themselves wouldnt bother with such short-term stategies

anyways, i can see this drop to 50€ eventually...

does it work that way? id guess theyd bulk sell to amazon and amazon themselves wouldnt bother with such short-term stategies

anyways, i can see this drop to 50€ eventually...

just depends because sometimes its the studio behind the pricing. Not entirely sure about .de ... but by example had I wanted to release our last Black Label edition on Amazon I could have put it on amazon, shipped all to amazon and paid storage fees where then Amazon would ship the product etc. So the product would look like its amazon product but yet I'd be changing the prices etc. So idk about .de Look at ZOOM ... thats a joint venture between 3 studios.

and I agree about price drop but idk about 50euro .... horror as you know is big, and 3k units max isn't all that big. Because I think if it hit 50 euros thats likely over a year from now .... hard to think the stock would even last that long. italians love supporting Argento and the first film is very popular among horror fanatics in the USA and USA never got a 4k release.

Be interesting to see the price point in a month from now.

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
just depends because sometimes its the studio behind the pricing. Not entirely sure about .de ... but by example had I wanted to release our last Black Label edition on Amazon I could have put it on amazon, shipped all to amazon and paid storage fees where then Amazon would ship the product etc. So the product would look like its amazon product but yet I'd be changing the prices etc. So idk about .de Look at ZOOM ... thats a joint venture between 3 studios.

and I agree about price drop but idk about 50euro .... horror as you know is big, and 3k units max isn't all that big. Because I think if it hit 50 euros thats likely over a year from now .... hard to think the stock would even last that long. italians love supporting Argento and the first film is very popular among horror fanatics in the USA and USA never got a 4k release.

Be interesting to see the price point in a month from now.
thats also possible in .de, but the seller would be explicitly listed, with the addition of "shipping and handling by amazon" as opposed to "sold and shipped by amazon" and thats not the case here afaik...

we'll see about the price development... i dont think the remake is nearly as beloved as the original and there are tbh much nicer editions of the latter... like... *YOUR* edition for instance lol... i feel like the price tag scared off many ppl and in a few months not too many will even bother with the movie

Okay I cancelled my order and now regret it, has anyone played the discs and can confirm the subtitles playing when German is spoken okay and not through the rest the rest of the film.is it worth the money etc