Suspiria (2018/1977) (4K+2D+DVD Blu-ray Ultimate Edition) [Germany]

Release date: April 18, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE - Amazon UK
Price: €88.99 - €77.97 - €99.99 (Amazon DE) - £68.57 (Amazon UK)
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

91JB30aSngL._SL1500_.jpg81kV7KEKUTL._SL1500_.jpg
Whole 10 discs include the Suspiria Ultimate Edition

1) Suspiria 2018 Blu-Ray
2) Suspiria 2018 UHD
3) Suspiria 2018 DVD
4) Suspiria 2018 Bonus Blu-Ray
5) Suspiria 2018 soundtrack CD 1 Thom Yorke
6) Suspiria 2018 soundtrack CD 2 Thom Yorke
7) Suspiria 1977 Blu-Ray
8) Suspiria 1977 Bonus DVD
9) Suspiria 1977 UHD
10) Suspiria 1977 soundtrack cd by goblin

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
amazon.de delivers world wide, so you should be fine ordering direct with link in the OP.
Apart from australia though you missed that one out infact all amazon site apart from usa which started earlier this year again but also who had stopped. Its annoying as a collector they all dont still ship.

Finally received this box today. Well worth the wait. Much bigger and heavier than I thought. Great quality photos in the book. I havent tried the discs yet. I would recommend this before it sells out.

Meh - everyone loves Suspiria these days. Back in the day no-one shared my obsession with this film and Inferno.

:rofl:

...and while talking about it, hope Inferno gets premium release too.

Reactions: 3Maters
Just finished it. Really enjoyed the film. Great hdr in places but the atmos tracking was superb throughout with a mesmerising score by Thom Yorke. Really looking forward to listening to the enclosed cd.

vlK4ZeS.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: jasong and Grendel
Just purchased from Amz.uk :)
Together with;
- Mother of Tears (French 2 disc dvd) ( I already have Arrow's release of "Inferno")
- Cujo (Eureka Col Ed.), and
- Dog Soldiers (German 4K+Blu Mediabook)

The price reduction with VAT removed (I'm in Canada) was very attractive, then they hit me with a 26 quid shipping bill and 11 quid import tax (which I usually get most back at least).

edit: oh, and that Japanese release of '77 Suspiria does not list English, only Japanese and Italian. Mind At this stage, I don't think anyone in Europe or NA would be buying it to play the discs anyway. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkNinja
Help please.
Finally got round to watching the new suspiria in the box set and had to watch it with subtitles on all the way through.
The menu was easy to pick English audio but during the film they kept going into German and no subtitles popped up so we had to put on subtitles all the wAy through.
Any ideas on how to only get the subtitles on when the main audio is English and they start speaking German?
Thanks.

Help please.
Finally got round to watching the new suspiria in the box set and had to watch it with subtitles on all the way through.
The menu was easy to pick English audio but during the film they kept going into German and no subtitles popped up so we had to put on subtitles all the wAy through.
Any ideas on how to only get the subtitles on when the main audio is English and they start speaking German?
Thanks.
I haven't seen this film myself yet so can't reply specifics for the disc, but usually if there's foreign language you should get two subtitle options in your setup menu. Usually you have your default option, which might say for the hearing impaired or just English, but there's usually another with a different name, or a different box to tick, someone else might need to correct me if I'm wrong but it's usually called 'forced subtitles'?
Alternately, depending on your player you can cycle through all the subtitle options with the player, and there might be a couple of English options, one which should be the foreign language only.
Hope that helps, I know it's not disc specific but maybe someone else will chime in if this doesn't solve your problem :)

• Informative
Reactions: snow flake
I haven't seen this film myself yet so can't reply specifics for the disc, but usually if there's foreign language you should get two subtitle options in your setup menu. Usually you have your default option, which might say for the hearing impaired or just English, but there's usually another with a different name, or a different box to tick, someone else might need to correct me if I'm wrong but it's usually called 'forced subtitles'?
Alternately, depending on your player you can cycle through all the subtitle options with the player, and there might be a couple of English options, one which should be the foreign language only.
Hope that helps, I know it's not disc specific but maybe someone else will chime in if this doesn't solve your problem :)

Thanks will have another look. Could only see in the substitles menu, German English or aus. So will have recheck
Thanks for the response

Could someone confirm if subs (and if so, in which languages) are available for the original movie on Blu-ray and UHD, please?

On the backcover, it states the remake have subs but they don't give the info for the original movie. It's really awkward.