Suspiria (2018/1977) (4K+2D+DVD Blu-ray Ultimate Edition) [Germany]

Release date: April 18, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE - Amazon UK
Price: €88.99 - €77.97 - €99.99 (Amazon DE) - £68.57 (Amazon UK)
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

91JB30aSngL._SL1500_.jpg81kV7KEKUTL._SL1500_.jpg
Whole 10 discs include the Suspiria Ultimate Edition

1) Suspiria 2018 Blu-Ray
2) Suspiria 2018 UHD
3) Suspiria 2018 DVD
4) Suspiria 2018 Bonus Blu-Ray
5) Suspiria 2018 soundtrack CD 1 Thom Yorke
6) Suspiria 2018 soundtrack CD 2 Thom Yorke
7) Suspiria 1977 Blu-Ray
8) Suspiria 1977 Bonus DVD
9) Suspiria 1977 UHD
10) Suspiria 1977 soundtrack cd by goblin

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Great looking set! I don't have the shelf-space for it though unfortunately, so will stick with the mediabook instead.

I wonder how big it'll actually be? It looks a lot bigger than, say, that Pans Labyrinth ultimate edition for example.

It looks like it's LP sized, even though judging from the contents it wouldn't make sense since no piece in it has that shape and size

It looks like it's LP sized, even though judging from the contents it wouldn't make sense since no piece in it has that shape and size
I believe the booklet and photo prints are also the same shape/size as the box.

Here's a bit more info (translates from German) regarding the contents:
  • The box itself has a noble linen structure
  • 8 Art Cards
  • A 64-Page Book (Tene-book) With Promotional Material and pictures of the two Suspiria films, an interview with Luca Guadagnino and a text about the film of Prof. Dr. Marcus Stiglegger.

Reactions: snow flake
I doubt it, I think we would have known about it by now If something was coming out over here.:(

Thanks for response.
On the fence, don’t have a 4K machine but the general bluray s and cds and extras make this a great set but at £75 it’s expensive. Also as it German release would there be some bits which would be in German. Like the book

Was about to order as it did look a great set however discovered on the specs that Once you set you disc to English it won’t translate the sections in the new version to English when they speak German.. that happened to there John wick German steel and iron man set . It won’t pop the English subs up when they speak another language

Was about to order as it did look a great set however discovered on the specs that Once you set you disc to English it won’t translate the sections in the new version to English when they speak German.. that happened to there John wick German steel and iron man set . It won’t pop the English subs up when they speak another language

Its been confirmed by the company themselves that when you switch to English it'll have hardcoded subs for the German & French portions of the movie.

Its been confirmed by the company themselves that when you switch to English it'll have hardcoded subs for the German & French portions of the movie.

Sorry for being a bit dull but does that means it will pop up the subs automatically in English when French or German is spoken

If so will pop an order in. Didn’t want to buy it and buy new discs

Reactions: PadreKarras
Sorry for being a bit dull but does that means it will pop up the subs automatically in English when French or German is spoken

If so will pop an order in. Didn’t want to buy it and buy new discs

That's my understanding of it. No subs when English is being spoken, but whenever its in German or French the subs pop up.

Thanks for clarifying. It would of been a lot of money to spend on the set and then the subtitles when you need it don’t work.

Going to order as the orig one of my favs and I spend 60 on a blufans so for 20 more and I get 9 discs so not much dif.
Hope order won’t get hit with customs to uk or I place an order and then the uk does one. Ha ha

Ordered in pounds so £82.87 at today’s rate,

Question I always order in pounds should I have ordered in euros? Is one cheaper than the other?

Last edited:
Apparently you are paying for the currency conversion twice. Once when you order and then again when going through.

I never knew and have always ordered in pounds. Will now change to whatever currency it’s in
Robbing mother effers! :mad:

Thanks for letting me know... will do the same from now on. :thumbs:

• Haha