Suspiria (2018/1977) (4K+2D+DVD Blu-ray Ultimate Edition) [Germany]

Release date: April 18, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE - Amazon UK
Price: €88.99 - €77.97 - €99.99 (Amazon DE) - £68.57 (Amazon UK)
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

91JB30aSngL._SL1500_.jpg81kV7KEKUTL._SL1500_.jpg
Whole 10 discs include the Suspiria Ultimate Edition

1) Suspiria 2018 Blu-Ray
2) Suspiria 2018 UHD
3) Suspiria 2018 DVD
4) Suspiria 2018 Bonus Blu-Ray
5) Suspiria 2018 soundtrack CD 1 Thom Yorke
6) Suspiria 2018 soundtrack CD 2 Thom Yorke
7) Suspiria 1977 Blu-Ray
8) Suspiria 1977 Bonus DVD
9) Suspiria 1977 UHD
10) Suspiria 1977 soundtrack cd by goblin

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Thanks for response.
On the fence, don’t have a 4K machine but the general bluray s and cds and extras make this a great set but at £75 it’s expensive. Also as it German release would there be some bits which would be in German. Like the book
Thanks for clarifying. It would of been a lot of money to spend on the set and then the subtitles when you need it don’t work.

Going to order as the orig one of my favs and I spend 60 on a blufans so for 20 more and I get 9 discs so not much dif.
Hope order won’t get hit with customs to uk or I place an order and then the uk does one. Ha ha
It does seem like good value for 9 discs as the 4Ks by themselves are £20 a pop normally. Soundtracks are £10 each so you aren’t paying too much for the extras. I would imagine the booklet and extras will all have German text. You shouldn’t be getting hit with customs if you are in the UK though. As it’s from Germany there are no charges as we are part of the EU, at the moment anyway! Lol.

Because we have already reached some questions about the technology of suspiria, here are the most important cornerstones for you:

/ DTS HD Master Audio 7.1 German
/ Dolby Atmos English
/ German and English subtitles (for the full movie)

Reactions: snow flake
Panasonic 4K players allow you to lower the subs to the point they are clearly out of the picture. Hard coded subs are never a problem for the player .French blu rays have forced subs all of the time and the Panny completely gets rid of it :thumbs:

Beautiful Boxset! Seems like Germany is definitely winning with packaging. Same thing was with Mandy, Evil Dead and many others including beautiful Mediabooks. Just wondering why the hell UK releases cant be like that. Hate having booklets in the language I do not understand

Has anyone had this arrive from amazon just curious of how it was packed as amazon dont seem to care what shape these arrive in these days due to no effort in the packing department