4K UHD Suspiria (Slipcover 4K + Blu-Ray) [USA]

Special Features and Technical Specs:
  • 4K restoration of the original uncut, uncensored Italian 35mm camera negative exclusively done by Synapse Films, with color correction supervised and approved by Director of Photography, Luciano Tovoli
  • Original 4.0 1977 English language LCRS sound mix not heard since the theatrical release in 1977, presented in high-resolution DTS-HD MA 96kHz/24-bit audio, with newly translated removable English SDH subtitles
  • All-new Dolby Atmos Remix and High Dynamic Range Presentation
  • Italian 5.1 surround mix, with removable English subtitle translation
  • Two audio commentaries by authors and Argento scholars, Derek Botelho, David Del Valle and Troy Howarth
  • Do You Know Anything About Witches? – 30 minute SUSPIRIA visual essay written,edited and narrated by Michael Mackenzie
  • Suzy in Nazi Germany – Featurette on the German locations from SUSPIRIA
  • A Sigh from the Depths: 40 Years of SUSPIRIA – All-new anniversary retrospective on the making of the film and its influence on cinema
  • Olga's Story – Interview with star Barbara Magnolfi
  • Original theatrical trailers, TV spots and radio spots
  • "International Classics" English "Breathing Letters" opening credit sequence from the U.S. release
  • Alternate All-English opening and closing credits sequences, playable via seamless branching
  • Reversible cover art by Wes Benscoter

• Informative
Reactions: Devoid Of Truth
I may just wait to find it cheaper, and just slap that 4K disc into the HDN Black Label Matt Ryan Tobin slipcover edition.
6E083BBA-4966-42C5-8F89-178D57B096E8.jpeg

Reactions: Wreck
Suzy in Nazi Germany – Featurette on the German locations from SUSPIRIA

???

Do not remember any of that stuff in original Suspiria ...

@Devoid Of Truth do you have one with Dario Argento's signature. The futurepak ? Oh, I see you have it ...

I unfortunately do not have the Dario Argento signed card that was available with the futurepak.

I missed out on the indiegogo crowdfunding release and had to pick up the futurepak at a later date on eBay. I think there were 100 signed cards available and would have snatched one up in a heartbeat.

I unfortunately do not have the Dario Argento signed card that was available with the futurepak.

I missed out on the indiegogo crowdfunding release and had to pick up the futurepak at a later date on eBay. I think there were 100 signed cards available and would have snatched one up in a heartbeat.

Managed to got one.

:thumbs:

Reactions: Devoid Of Truth
You have to see the Synapse release, It blows away the CultFilms release.

Have to disagree. The colours in the cultfilms version are very very accurate with no artificial sharpening. The Synapse version a lot of the colours are overblown and a lot of contrast problems especially in the darker scenes. The film is all about colour and the CultFilms version gets in right in my book. I've been able to compare the 4k version with various blu-ray versions and the Cultfilms version wins hands down.

Have to disagree. The colours in the cultfilms version are very very accurate with no artificial sharpening. The Synapse version a lot of the colours are overblown and a lot of contrast problems especially in the darker scenes. The film is all about colour and the CultFilms version gets in right in my book. I've been able to compare the 4k version with various blu-ray versions and the Cultfilms version wins hands down.
Appreciate the well spoken, Well thought out argument despite being in the wrong. :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: C.C. 95