Oct 15, 2009
Toledo, Spain
Sweeney Todd

Warner Home Video
UK Import

Pics of actual SteelBook courtesy of carllenc:
View attachment 4960
View attachment 4961

Audio:English Dolby TrueHD 5.1, German Dolby Digital 5.1, English Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1, Italian Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles:English, English, Spanish, French
Region:B
BD-50 GB
HD-Widescreen (16:9, 1.78:1) 1920x1080p
Video-Codec:VC-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
I don't have the one with the booklet (I didn't realize it was the sought after one, when I first started collecting). But I would be livid if I was looking for that one, and it was cut-oh hell no! :angry:

Purchased this week. I didn't want the SB only the booklet EEK!

picture.php

Mine is a touch larger and has a light crease mark where the edge of the steelbook marked it. I would assume because of a tight shrink wrap. I also heard the booklet was available on its own from play.com. I can't confirm that!

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

I wonder if the booklet was ever released in any dvd edition? That would make for an easy convert. I never searched on it tho, sure wasn't done in USA .. so if it wasnt in UK than even if in another Country the language wouldnt be English more than likely.

As I had no intention of keeping the booklet I was not really bothered till I read the steelbook was worth more with the booklet included... Oh well got no intention of selling it as I actually like the movie, could be the only one though lol

Your not alone,i liked the movie as it shows Depp as a class actor, quite enjoyed the singing parts too. :D

As I had no intention of keeping the booklet I was not really bothered till I read the steelbook was worth more with the booklet included... Oh well got no intention of selling it as I actually like the movie, could be the only one though lol

4, especially for the music. I think it's clever how they made a short medley-like-film of the long stage-musical. I don't feel like Depp put all of his heart and soul in it to say the least, but the classic Burton-graphics, great music and story do the trick for me. And ofcourse all looks lovely in hidef.