Talk To Me (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Umbrella Entertainment Exclusive) [Australia]

Dec 24, 2017
Release date: October, 2023
Purchase links: Umbrella Entertainment Collector's Edition - Big Collector's Edition
Price: AUD $80 - $160
Note: Limited Edition Numbered release

CE includes Official SteelBook with 4K & Blu-ray Discs + 48 page bound book - A Collection of Behind-The-Scenes, Experiences & Art -Includes exclusive interview with RackaRacka brothers + Custom designed outer rigid slipcase using scans from an official prop hand + 8 artcards + A3 reversible poster
BCE includes Full-sized customisable replica polyresin hand from a scan of the official movie prop includes IronLak paint marker (marker colour may vary from product image) + Official SteelBook with 4K & Blu-ray discs + 48 page bound book - A Collection of Behind-The-Scenes, Experiences & Art -Includes exclusive interview with RackaRacka brothers + Custom designed outer rigid slipcase using scans from an official prop hand + 8 artcards + A3 reversible poster

TalkToMe_Packshot_NoHand_Exploded_reduced_700x.png
TalkToMe_Packshot_FULL_Exploded_1200x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't ordered from the Umbrella Entertainment Store, sign up for their mailing list and you'll get a 15% discount code for your first order. Brought this down to AU$68 delivered for me.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
There's also a Big Collector's Edition

Was tempted by that but couldn't justify double the price for the hand. Would probably be better pre-marked to match the film rather than 'customisable'.

Reactions: IRON MAN
If you haven't ordered from the Umbrella Entertainment Store, sign up for their mailing list and you'll get a 15% discount code for your first order. Brought this down to AU$68 delivered for me.
Thanks for that tip. It's a nice little discount.

Do you know does Umbrella take payment straight away or upon shipment?

Reactions: Gaz85 and djjez83
@Flloydo @hatredhorror stuck in a preorder for this. Works out a little bit more than importing bare bones one from UK.....
Ah fair enough. I see it this morning but skipped because it’s nearly double for me. Can get the U.K. steel for £26.99. And it’s a blind buy because you know.... I’m an A24 wh0re

Going by the amount Gaz paid which I’m assuming he’s Australia then AU$68 is £53.50 and that’s without shipping and customs to the U.K.

So a massive pass for a blind buy I’m afraid

On the fence as well, here. I’ve not seen this, but heard very good things. That price is a bit much for a blind buy - even being another A24 wh0re!

Any advisors? Is this unmissable? Say in the Hereditary or Midsommar range of quality?

Reactions: JamieDeak
On the fence as well, here. I’ve not seen this, but heard very good things. That price is a bit much for a blind buy - even being another A24 wh0re!

Any advisors? Is this unmissable? Say in the Hereditary or Midsommar range of quality?
It’s absolutely brilliant, you’re best off watching it knowing as little as possible

I was thinking between a steelbook, and a German mediabook, then this came along in the morning, an ideal variant - a steelbook with a booklet, in English! Plus cards and slip.
Also so glad there's a version without the hand, I was afraid it'd be like with their Dune TV series, which is already discounted by $40 AUD, so maybe they're struggling to sell it with that ugly monstrosity and will realize they need to offer it separately as well!

the hand dont contain any of the writing I noticed. I hope the A24 replica does as this one I aint fan of as I dont want to write my own things on it haha

the hand dont contain any of the writing I noticed. I hope the A24 replica does as this one I aint fan of as I dont want to write my own things on it haha
Have A24 confirmed they’re releasing a replica?