Talk To Me (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Umbrella Entertainment Exclusive) [Australia]

Dec 24, 2017
Release date: October, 2023
Purchase links: Umbrella Entertainment Collector's Edition - Big Collector's Edition
Price: AUD $80 - $160
Note: Limited Edition Numbered release

CE includes Official SteelBook with 4K & Blu-ray Discs + 48 page bound book - A Collection of Behind-The-Scenes, Experiences & Art -Includes exclusive interview with RackaRacka brothers + Custom designed outer rigid slipcase using scans from an official prop hand + 8 artcards + A3 reversible poster
BCE includes Full-sized customisable replica polyresin hand from a scan of the official movie prop includes IronLak paint marker (marker colour may vary from product image) + Official SteelBook with 4K & Blu-ray discs + 48 page bound book - A Collection of Behind-The-Scenes, Experiences & Art -Includes exclusive interview with RackaRacka brothers + Custom designed outer rigid slipcase using scans from an official prop hand + 8 artcards + A3 reversible poster

TalkToMe_Packshot_NoHand_Exploded_reduced_700x.png
TalkToMe_Packshot_FULL_Exploded_1200x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one thinking this movie isn’t scary?
It's just depressing, shows
you turn into an evil lying junkie after death, telling you all your dead relatives are suffering right now, and you will too, when you die...

Oh, anyone who didn't like the blank hand, like me, can now buy one with all the writing on it for $110, without the movie... :shipped:

Oh, anyone who didn't like the blank hand, like me, can now buy one with all the writing on it for $110, without the movie... :shipped:

That’s an incense burner FYI

I got mine and to be honest I like the simplicity of the package, it would have been so awesome if the buckler’s artwork could be on the steelbook but I can live with it!