Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am surprised as the blu ray was released 3 weeks ago. When additional stock pops up, it is right after the release. Not so long after the release, it seems. So I thought it would never come back. I checked every day on Zavvi, and then I thought it would never be back so a few days ago, I ordered one on an auction site.... :-(

Looking forward to getting this looks really good with all the embossing. How is the movie compared to frozen? I thought frozen was okay but I think it is very overrated. I don't regret selling my frozen steelbook since it was only a one time watch for me and a meh steel, hope this is better.

You guys think the same will happen with Beauty and the Beast and some will become available near release date? I always thought Beauty and the Beast had a big following...maybe more than Tangled, so it may turn out that it's truly sold out? I'd like to get a copy without the inflated prices on the auction site.

give-me-gif.gif

You guys think the same will happen with Beauty and the Beast and some will become available near release date? I always thought Beauty and the Beast had a big following...maybe more than Tangled, so it may turn out that it's truly sold out? I'd like to get a copy without the inflated prices on the auction site.

View attachment 119305

I'd steer clear from getting this from any auction sites, who knows this could be pushed back a while. Every Disney release has come back in stock, so keep checking HDN and you will be notified if it does :)