Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn shame i missed this one. Ive been collecting the cgi animated disney steels i have all pixars so far along with frozen, big hero 6, Nightmare before xmas, Corpse bride, Frakenweenie.

I loved this movie, so i got the 3D bluray from the disney rewards site for now.

Damn shame i missed this one. Ive been collecting the cgi animated disney steels i have all pixars so far along with frozen, big hero 6, Nightmare before xmas, Corpse bride, Frakenweenie.

I loved this movie, so i got the 3D bluray from the disney rewards site for now.

Keep a close eye on the bay, this one goes for around cost quite a lot.

Ive only recently started collecting disneys, im not intrested in all the old disneys, mainly just films i grew up with like the lion king (which i have). But i am collecting all the Pixar's, i have them all so far minus Cars 2 (waiting for a zavvi 3D steel).

I really like the Disney zavvi collection, they are just pure magic.

Reactions: Zoey
I know people do not like to here the word: Ebay but i thought id share this information with my fellow ninja members :)

I got really lucky.. I was bidding on a Tangled Zavvi Steelbook New and Sealed and i won it for: $26 plus $3 for shipping :) I think that is a heck of a deal. Most of these go for about $50 plus on ebay. Thoughts?

I know people do not like to here the word: Ebay but i thought id share this information with my fellow ninja members :)

I got really lucky.. I was bidding on a Tangled Zavvi Steelbook New and Sealed and i won it for: $26 plus $3 for shipping :) I think that is a heck of a deal. Most of these go for about $50 plus on ebay. Thoughts?
Seems like a good deal to me :) This is a really nice steelbook with some great embossing and a lovely gloss finish. Enjoy!

i have been working my ass off so i need it to buy me some steelies i dont have and this is one i been hunting for a few years lol i got it today and this is an amazing steelbook, i can not compare with my Kimchi because i think both are amazing but and unique in they own way, but i'm super happy with this !

Reactions: TriSteel