Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad I snagged this when it came back. Stunning steelbook in hand. The night sky provides a nice contrast to the actual subject matter of the image. It has the right amount of embossing. Beautiful steelbook
View attachment 121906

View attachment 121907

View attachment 121908
Fully agree with you mate it's an awesome steelbook with great colours, artwork, and embossing all is done so beautifully well worth of having in collection thanks for sharing pic's... [emoji41]

Reactions: dfoles
Mine is about a month late. When I wrote them about it back then they claimed that it had JUST shipped and gave me a new date to receive. Now that it's past the NEW receipt date they are telling me it should have come on the original date and now it's sold old. They're making me fill out a form so that they can investigate it. I got concerned and decided to play it safe and snag one off of eBay while I could still get one at a reasonable price. Better than hoping that I ever get my Zavvi one.

Reactions: gaeljet
mine has gone missing in the post, have to fill the form out also.
the form must be a new addition as i didnt have to fill it out when temple of doom went missing.
will try grab off ebay also.

Mine is about a month late. When I wrote them about it back then they claimed that it had JUST shipped and gave me a new date to receive. Now that it's past the NEW receipt date they are telling me it should have come on the original date and now it's sold old. They're making me fill out a form so that they can investigate it. I got concerned and decided to play it safe and snag one off of eBay while I could still get one at a reasonable price. Better than hoping that I ever get my Zavvi one.

My has not gotten even getting a German address. Did not get the Guardians and Tangled. Loss on the collection. Not for the money. I wanted the Steelbook. Discouragement general. Go to e-bay.

I do not understand how a large company, the size of Zavvi, does not make a provision for losses to customers. It is not a simple purchase of consumption. That's collection. Your customers give up so many important things to realize their crazy dream of having a Steelbook. She could separate 10% or 20% (if this margin of complaints) of the products launches, to forward to customers who pre-ordered, and yet, they were without their product. Think about it, Zavvi, please. After all, after waiting quite the launch, it hurts not receive it, even pre-ordering. I do not want the money back. I want my Steelbook who waited three or four months to arrive. And not arrived.

Tangled looks stunning. Zavvi has some amazing steels, but such mixed reports on their service. It's a bit of a lottery with my next order.

Bravo! Just BRAVO!
Time to sell my Kimchi Lenticular and keep only this one!

I'll buy your Kimchi Lenti since you no longer want it... of course I won't offer you more than $50 :) eventhough it's one of the best Lentis ever. As for Zavvi Tangled, easily in my top 5 best steels released this year. By the way, Zavvi sent my 2nd order of this steel to my secondary address (despite having most of my orders go to a primary address)... way to go Zavvi!!!

Last edited:
i already had posted some comparative pictures, but more is even better i guess,lol
below is the post i was talking about
here are my photos for thsoe who had not seend them and are interrested in comparing those steels

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: megabee