Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use 4F40BR for £4 off a £40 spend. It is valid on the titles you mentioned :)

Just ordered with cars..up..and m inc then came back into the thread and saw your post of extra money off.. so cancelled all and re ordered, makes all the pixar's round off at £11 ish each.. and a little off tangled too. Brilliant! Thanks for your post Snooloui:thumbs: :happy::happy::happy:

Just saw the 20% off offer as well. If I were to order Tangled and Hercules together Zavvi would dispatch them both together correct? Thinking about getting Hercules in addition to Tangled and Sleeping Beauty.

1 pound more for a 3d disc is really a bargain. They are worth more than $10 usd on ebay most of the time. To be honest the 5 pounds more for the Frozen 3d disc wasn't a bad deal considering the US didn't get any 3d release.

£20.99 with the 3d is not that bad a price. Consider that when the Amaray comes out again it will be around £19

Or you could pay the £40 approx price on the bay at the moment

As zavvi.com still doesn't accept Paypal (and I don't know why), I had to go through zavvi.es But the equivalent to 4F40BR (ES4 - 4 euro for 40 euro) doesn't work on the website. Does anybody have a suggestion?

I have the G1 Mexico steel so I'm passing in this as it has exactly the same art...that my Mexico steel is mint which I would not be able to say about the Zavvi one.