BANNED
Oct 11, 2010
Marbella, Spain.
Release date TBA. Numbered and Limited 1000. Check out Dvd-store.it. :D

taxidriver-prew.jpg

Available from Amazon resellers only here

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna buy it now dammit!!!

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Hmmmmmmmm, it seems that they just stick their own stickers on there.

View this link, they have had other editions that are numbered.

http://www.dvd-store.it/Cerca.aspx?ValoreRic=Edizione Limitata

If those digibooks, are listed at other italian etailers or stores for that matter, then its very true they just stick a sticker on them up to 1,000 and claim them as numbered.

So ...

Furiano or people who know other Italian sites, are their digibook versions for sale of

Easy Rider
The Bridge on River Kwai
Dr. Strangelove
and the upcoming Taxi Driver

I say stickers because we have a picture of The Bridge on River Kwai posted on that thread.

I want a digibook, but not a numbered sticker, if that's the case we will sell some LIMITED NUMBERED STEELBOOKS off the site bluraysteelbooks.com for an extra price and slap on a sticker! :p

You can try on this store ;) , this store ship in worldwide :)
Dr. Strangelove

The Bridge On River Kwai

Easy Rider

For Taxi Driver is very hard in this moment, the title is Out Of Print in all store online, we must wait the release date, if you want I can try of find some copies for interested ;)

Thanks though I didnt want any of those 3 above, it was more so to say that the digibook is not limited to that etailer and that they just stick stickers on it and say its limited.

I also found this listing for Taxi Driver

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B004MOY9DY/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

it says dvd, but when you search and find it the listing says blu-ray, so that may all get updated there.

I decided to pre order from amazon.it. It's not confirmed to be a digibook, but it does say 'limited'. I'm hoping it's the digibook.

I decided to pre order from amazon.it. It's not confirmed to be a digibook, but it does say 'limited'. I'm hoping it's the digibook.

Yeah and you can always cancel, I think thats a good idea because the price suggests it will probably be the digibook.

Amazon.it has put up an image for their listing of Taxi Driver. It's definitely not a digibook image, but it looks like a stock photo to me. I'm hoping it turns out to be a digibook.

51s0mhqRDXL._SS500_.jpg

Yeah , kind of odd ... however its the same image from amazon.de where they claim Taxi Driver blu-ray to be an "exclusive"

Probably not, but its odd that it says LTD ... and you are right in that it has a very odd picture up I mean with that blue bg thing.

What about this advert taken from the Italian "DVDessential" forum here

taxi_driver_promo.jpg

Does this still mean that it's just available from the single Italian retailer mentioned earlier here with the numbered stickers?

Yeah, I already have this pre-ordered from Amazon.it along with the Amazon.fr version which appears to come with a stack of art cards. I've been keeping an eye on the Amazon.de one but still just shows a stock photo, which is odd as it is not far from release and you would think they would have more info by now.