UK
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link:
HMV
Zavvi
Price: £19.99-£22.99

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Own the first on Taiwan edition would love to see some nice quality for this so it could sit nicely next to it...

Sorry, can't order at this price and it's not as if this price makes any sense. . .

The second steelbook of 'Ted' is GBP 16.99, exclusive to one retailer and limited to 1,000 and could be considered expensive (at least compared to the first which can now be found for no more than a tenner despite having been released over two-and-a-half years ago. The stock of this first steelbook appears to be inexhaustible (at Amazon "1 left - more on the way"). I don't know what the print run for this first steelbook was but if still available after 2 1/2 years it must be substantial. . .

Starting price should be GBP 14.99 IMO, or is it because it's a new film that the pre-order price is so high?

Saw this on Wednesday and I loved every bit of it, it's flipping hilarious from start to end, I'm sure it will be available in Korea and Taiwan so really patience is a virtue :)

Reactions: ingo187
Watched this film last night, and to be honest it isn't that bad, there are some very funny moments. I will buy this but the price will have to be around the ten pounds mark.

I watched it, didn't like it much at all. I doubt I'll get the steelbook. Price is waaaaay to high for this movie, I am sure it will drop a few weeks after release.

As it's neither an exclusive to one retailer nor limited to anything other than 4,000 I'd say that under a tenner is closer to the mark.

Wish they did something different with the art instead of copying Ted from the first Steelbook and pasting him on a white background.

I quite enjoyed Ted 2. Definitely only one for fans of the first Ted and Family Guy.
Have the first in steelbook, but will wait for the inevitable price drop here.

was just mooching about and on zavvi they now got this up at £29.99 :rofl::rofl::rofl: either someones hit the wrong first number or they is using :D
yet on hmv is £19.99 but still needs to come down.

shame
shamenun.jpg

basil :thumbs: