UK
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link:
HMV
Zavvi
Price: £19.99-£22.99

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluesteel2012, could you check the audio tracks with disc in player, please? The previous film came with several tracks (including spanish). Thanks

The white sticker on the spine really sticks out & looks stupid. What a cock-up! You expect better from a premium release! Although in fairness, for £22 I expected the Dvd to actually be included!

Regret not cancelling this as I've seen the film & I can't say I enjoyed it. I doubt they'll accept that as an acceptable excuse to return it so I guess I'm stuck with it for now!

Regret not cancelling this as I've seen the film & I can't say I enjoyed it. I doubt they'll accept that as an acceptable excuse to return it so I guess I'm stuck with it for now!
Hey u don't want it, others might want to help with those "losses" lol

Picked a new, sealed copy on evil bay for £10! Not had chance to watch it yet, though. Goes well with Ted original steelbook. I agree though about the sticker..... what were they thinking... I just took it off as it looked so stupid.

Best price around at the moment is to be found at Zavvi (GBP 13.49 after code) for this annoying and divisive release.
Why is this release annoying and divisive (to me at least) ?

a) Because it's not glossy like the first (which is a really nice steelbook).
b) Because for me at least the Back Version is preferable (although admittedly both go equally well/badly with the first re-issue edition).
upload_2016-6-25_12-51-10.jpeg
images
upload_2016-6-25_13-46-30.jpeg

c) Because of the spine issue where it seems like the same spine has been used for this steelbook release worldwide notwithstanding the fact that the only edition to carry the DVD is the U.S. / Canada edition !
Also a bit weird is the U.S./Canada edition has "UNRATED" in a box after the title on the spine and as far as I can see all other territories just have the title.

Target U.S. / Best Buy Canada vs. ROW
135636_large.jpg
143444_large.jpg
143515_large.jpg

- So, it seems that ALL spines printed in all territories in both (or all three) Scanavo plants have the DVD logo printed on them.
- It also seems that the Scanavo Americas plant has "UNRATED" printed after the title on the spine and that that is the only edition to have that printed.
Goes without saying that it would have made better sense for Scanavo Europe to print all the spines for Europe / rest-of-the-world with just the "Blu-ray" logo on them although this is not of course the first time we've had "DVD" printed on the spines of our steelbooks here in the U.K. when there's no DVD included . . .

White sticker though (YUK):-
ted-2-steelbook-amazon-de.jpg

Last edited: