Release date: October 19, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

image.jpg

teenwolfwheel1.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Love this movie, great choice Zavvi.

My only complaint is the whole artwork. Atrocious. Always hated this. Changing the colour of his jacket, the background, the title font, and removing the logo from his t-shirt. Just awful.
Totally agree. The classic poster designs are such no-brainers, it's disappointing to see them ignored/butchered as often as they are.

Fingers crossed for Ferris Bueller, Breakfast Club and my all time favourite, Lost Boys steelies in the future
Lost Boys has been done before, just not very well. :meh:

Reactions: stephenwilson04
My only complaint is the whole artwork. Atrocious. Always hated this. Changing the colour of his jacket, the background, the title font, and removing the logo from his t-shirt. Just awful.
View attachment 185858 View attachment 185859

Agree wholeheartedly. Why hold his jacket open to expose a plain white t-shirt?? The fact that his friend merchandises his situation is what the film is all about, hence the t-shirt and logo. But instead they remove all traces of the in-movie logo and use a plain old font for the movie title.

Reactions: stephenwilson04
Nothing will beat the digibook metal locker edition but I'd love to to have a steelbook to stick inside the locker next to it.

Absolutely right and completely agree with your sentiment.
Actually been trying for months to buy the Anniversary Edition Amaray U.S. import but the prices rarely dip below 20 quid (n)
I dread to think what the prices are like for the 'locker'.

Apologies for drifting away from 'Teen Wolf' momentarily - it's just that I'm not a fan of this artwork and the complete lack of imagination shown - it's exactly the same artwork as on my Amaray edition (which I bought along with 'Thelma and Louise' on the 6/2/12 for GBP 7.99 each) for heaven's sake :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

I have just watched this on Netflix and the jacket in the film is blue and yellow. (never noticed before) They should have kept the logo on the t-shirt though and I totally agree that the font that they have used is lousy.

It's like doing a superman cover and having Clark Kent ripping open his shirt to reveal...a plain white t-shirt underneath.

Maybe another one for the Bargain Bin ?
(along with 'Face/Off', 'Gone in 60 Seconds', 'Saving Mr. Banks', 'The Addams Family', 'American Hustle' and 'Fast and Furious 7').