Digibook Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray Digibook) (Manta Lab Exclusive) [Hong Kong]

jonnybobbytimmy

The Devil™
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: December 24, 2020
Purchase link: Collectong (Pre-order on November 27)
Price: $43.99
Info: 3 discs, 64-page booklet, limited edition, unnumbered

1606385606364.png

unnamed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a bit pricey imho, will be around $60 shipped to US, which is the same or more expensive than their WEA exclusive steelbooks .
Also unnumbered, not clear why. They would number all of their releases in the past, why the change all of a sudden.
Will be skipping this for now, will wait for live pictures and will try to get it later if the finish is amazing.

Reactions: Shark
What do you mean by this ? :dunno:
I mean there is no info about the finish of the Digibook on the website. If you check their Fullslips on the page instead, you can see that they normally give infos about it.
So I guess the finish will be so basic, that it isnt worth mentioning. But that's just a guess, I hope I am wrong :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I mean there is no info about the finish of the Digibook on the website. If you check their Fullslips on the page instead, you can see that they normally give infos about it.
So I guess the finish will be so basic, that it isnt worth mentioning. But that's just a guess, I hope I am wrong :)

Oh hope that you’re wrong :rofl:

Thanks for your thoughts :thumbs:

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I don't think this is a true Manta exclusive. It is produced by Insight Editions, it says so right there on the tin.
Not sure why Manta are branding this as an exclusive other than getting a cut of the added profit their brand name brings with it.

• Informative
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I don't think this is a true Manta exclusive. It is produced by Insight Editions, it says so right there on the tin.
Not sure why Manta are branding this as an exclusive other than getting a cut of the added profit their brand name brings with it.
good eye, old man :coffee::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
It looks like Insight Editions mainly deals in books. So I think what they are responsible for is simply the book/text part of the Digibook.
At least that would Be my speculation.

Reactions: DMD4k