Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Release date: December 14, 2020
Purchase link: HMV - Zavvi - WB Shop UK
Price: £29.99
Notes: WB Shop includes free Tenet Poster

Tenet (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The UK cut was a 12a. This film was originally seen for advice. The company was advised it was likely to be classified 15 uncut but that their preferred 12A classification could be obtained by making small changes to one scene to remove shots of a man kicking a woman.

WB Shop UK
Includes free poster

tenet_wb_shop_1080x1080_sb.jpg

£29.99

Absolutely love Nolan's films and thoroughly enjoyed Tenet. But, my god will they ever do a good steelbook for any of his movies? (Not counting you, Kimchi Memento :drool:).

Unless I'm forgetting one, the art on all of his films steelbooks are just, meh/ok.

He needs to call up @Noodles and have a word!
HDZETAs Interstellar and Dark Knight Trilogy are pretty nice.......

UK cut status once again confirmed.
This is the UK Theatrical version, whatever was shown in UK cinemas will be on ALL versions of Tenet. Check them out below!

Search Results
"You Have To Start Looking At The World In A New Way."

#Tenet #FirstEdition exclusive@hmv

UK Theatrical Version, Tons of bonus features & a 64 page book you can only get at hmv!

Limited to 3000 so don't wait around to pre-order yours!

Tenet (hmv Exclusive) - First Edition | 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray | Free shipping over £20 | HMV Store

https://twitter.com/hmvtweets
Called it

• Informative
Reactions: Masta Norris
I'm glad to get a disc with the cut version, actually. I was already
convinced that character was not a nice guy, without having to watch him beat his wife.
It adds nothing to the movie that's not already clear from other scenes, and would feel a little odd to me to demand that I get to watch that every time I put the movie on.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Has AmazonUK increased international shipping rates? One item/19.98GBP (standard shipping) is too much! :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: