Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Release date: December 14, 2020
Purchase link: HMV - Zavvi - WB Shop UK
Price: £29.99
Notes: WB Shop includes free Tenet Poster

Tenet (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this last night. what a silly film. didn't care about any of the poorly realised characters. poorly paced. eventually gets interesting in the last 45 minutes, but not sure the time it took to get there was worth it (feels like 4 hours).

Reactions: Billy Talent
spoiler tag my friends, i'm sure there're bunch of members here that didn't see the film...
That didn't really require a spoiler tag. If anything it's the opposite of a spoiler, as I mentioned something that had been removed from the UK cut of the film. In any case, saying someone got kicked, with no context or name dropping is to vague to spoil anything in my opinion :thanks:

That didn't really require a spoiler tag. If anything it's the opposite of a spoiler, as I mentioned something that had been removed from the UK cut of the film. In any case, saying someone got kicked, with no context or name dropping is to vague to spoil anything in my opinion :thanks:
Except that in a Nolan film, there's only one female, so it did spoil exactly the character this happens to. ;)

You didn't say major characters...
As I have yet to see the movie I wouldn't know if she's a major character or not so for me, and probably many others, it's not a plot spoiler....
It was a joke, actually. But seriously—40 names in the credits, and 5 of them are female. And one of those 5 has no lines.

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
Hope there is a director's cut released soon that makes the movie enjoyable and make some sort of sense instead of the mess that it is now.

Seems to be a lot of hate for this movie. Hope it’s just people who aren’t into this sort of thing. Not had chance to sit down and watch it yet but I have to say I like a movie that makes you think and grows with each viewing. Some of my fave movies are ones that people don’t rave about so fingers crossed for this one.
Better cross your toes too

So is this a bad film? I haven't got this yet because to be honest the trailers made me confused. Now I'm not sure if I go for a steelbook, or if I just get a regular blu ray copy.

So is this a bad film? I haven't got this yet because to be honest the trailers made me confused. Now I'm not sure if I go for a steelbook, or if I just get a regular blu ray copy.
Ask one person, get one opinion. Ask two people, get two opinions. Etc. :) I don't think it's a bad film, but I think it can be an unlikable film, especially after just one viewing. I'd recommend getting a regular copy for now. The current steelbooks aren't great, and there will surely be many premium releases over the next few years.

It’s an ambitious film. It has a similar vibe to Inception but with lots of location hopping like the most highbrow Bond movie ever made. It looks incredible but it isn’t quite as clever as it thinks it is... there are a few obvious moments that are supposed to be twists but if you’ve seen any sci-fi movie in the last 20 years you’ll see them coming a mile off. Still, I’m glad we have filmmakers like Nolan who want to push the boundaries every time they make a film, even if he probably has his breakfast after his dinner. Backwards.