Terminator 2 Skynet Edition Blu-Ray SteelBook
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk
Original price: 23 euros
terminator.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of BluSteel2012:
UK_T2.jpg

UK_T2-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate. :) So it's practically the same with the addition of inside artwork ?.
I'd like to see new artwork for this , something like this with the title added.

terminator-2-judgment-day-2.jpg

Last edited:
I need your help, guys. Long time ago I had UK version of Skynet Edition steelbook, it was one of the first steelbooks I ever had. I´m almost sure there was inside artwork, but the memories are blury :) All current unboxes and photos I found show there´s no inside artwork, but they could be a re-prints (re-released) without it. Could anyone confirm / reject / explain, please? Thank you!

I need your help, guys. Long time ago I had UK version of Skynet Edition steelbook, it was one of the first steelbooks I ever had. I´m almost sure there was inside artwork, but the memories are blury :) All current unboxes and photos I found show there´s no inside artwork, but they could be a re-prints (re-released) without it. Could anyone confirm / reject / explain, please? Thank you!
If I remember correctly the inside of the steelbook was just red. No real artwork on it.

Hope this helps.