Terminator 2 Skynet Edition Blu-Ray SteelBook
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk
Original price: 23 euros
terminator.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of BluSteel2012:
UK_T2.jpg

UK_T2-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone who already owns this comment on the picture quality? Thanks.

I'm sure I read further back the transfer had been upgraded so that would be good news. Don't quote me on it though.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

It was, this is a new transfer, supposed to be AWESOME ... they will be releasing one of these practically everywhere ... so if u buy the film, buy the steel.

Yea I knew I read it before. :scat:

I just bought this off eBay about a few days ago, 20 quid including P&P, for such a lovely steelbook i thought that was a steal and i wasn't sure when or if Amazon will have these back in.

The case itself was factory sealed and mint condition however i had to take the seal off because the disc had came loose during postage. That **** boils my piss!!!!!

This is the one that got me started on steels. Had only. Bought the amaray a few months before but Amazon were selling at for 7/8 quid so couldn't resist..

The rest I blame it for completely :)

Last edited:
I'm in Berlin and was browsing Saturn's range of steelbooks in the Europa center. I looked at the T2 steelbook, the Terminator looked back at me, and although it was 23 euros I bought it.

So guys the option to order it is no longer given so hopefully the team have kept an eye on the orders and closed the deal as the allocation has been given. Fingers crossed the stock comes in now!

It seems promising as it's playing out the same way the other 2 deals I bought did. :)

Hello,

We regret to inform you that we have been unable to source the following item:

Linda Hamilton, et al "Terminator 2: Judgment Day: Skynet Edition Steel Tin [Blu-ray] [1991]"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0020HRSU6/?tag=hidefnin-21

Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order # and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

:angry: :sniper:

Reactions: Drum18
We regret to inform you that we have been unable to source the following item:

Linda Hamilton, et al "Terminator 2: Judgment Day: Skynet Edition Steel Tin [Blu-ray] [1991]"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0020HRSU6/?tag=hidefnin-21

Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order #202-7914968-2156361 and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

:shoot:

Same email here as well , this is the second time these muppets have done this at Amazon :angry:

When I ordered this it showed 8 available what dick head inputs this information :hilarious: