Terminator 2 Skynet Edition Blu-Ray SteelBook
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk
Original price: 23 euros
terminator.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of BluSteel2012:
UK_T2.jpg

UK_T2-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up shepswfc, in for 1, this is one of my fav movies and the steelbook looks great. It just sucks that's it's region b, any way around it using a ps3?

I just ordered this a couple hours ago at the higher price. Good thing that it's backordered because I was able to cancel and reorder.

I just got this but can't watch because I'm in region A. I like the case, so what's a good region A copy that I can put inside?

Ordered this for £7.49.......minus my £5 voucher = £2.49, what a bargain I thought:D

Temporarily out of stock..............then cancelled my order:(

Win some.......lose some

i bought this from amazon.de this month. its a great SB but i'm wondering why this is not OOP? did they print a lot of copies? terminator Salvation SB is OOP.

Films like Terminator 2 were made for steelbook.

I remember paying £25 for this in Blockbuster a few years back, I couldn't
find it anywhere, then just saw it one day, so had to grab it.

i bought this from amazon.de this month. its a great SB but i'm wondering why this is not OOP? did they print a lot of copies? terminator Salvation SB is OOP.

Yes...Kinowelt (old company name) seemed to make some mistakes when producing it. I got my edition and am proud of it although I would buy it again with the original poster artwork in black.

Reactions: jonduma