Terminator 2 Skynet Edition Blu-Ray SteelBook
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk
Original price: 23 euros
terminator.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of BluSteel2012:
UK_T2.jpg

UK_T2-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI Guys - this is coming back in stock on Amazon for only £8!

This is a must for anyone who has pre-ordered Terminator 1 (esp the play.com release)

I'm a little gutted now though as I sold my Salvation SB a year ago thinking I wouldn't get a full set! DOH!

I have ordered it from amazon uk. Any idea how long before it comes back in stock? It better not be in October when all my play.com steelbooks are being paid for!

Really hope they get the stock! i was going to get the DE version but this saves shipping!

How long does it take for them to get stock/cancel the order if they dont have the stock

Would be nice to see this come back in stock at £8 for those of you who haven't got it, but if not, then I have a spare sealed copy which I've been planning to give away on here at some point. ;)

probably just a glitch like last time where it was apparently in stock but they cancelled orders because they didn't have any

I'm not sure. I've recently placed orders for really good deals with the same premise that it is out of stock but to order and it will be sent when available and I now have both those items in my possession. :D

Hoping it's a hatrick for me. :ohno:

I'm not sure. I've recently placed orders for really good deals with the same premise that it is out of stock but to order and it will be sent when available and I now have both those items in my possession. :D

Hoping it's a hatrick for me. :ohno:

Thinking about it, I recently did the same with the Back to the Future trilogy - £7.50 delivered.

There is hope then! ;)

i would be great if this came out again , i had to sell alot of steels when i lost my job 18months ago and this was one of them

Thinking about it, I recently did the same with the Back to the Future trilogy - £7.50 delivered.

There is hope then! ;)

Yep that was one of them! I even got to sell my original Digipack DVD boxset still in mint for £15 so I got a bit of money back! (I have a feeling it originally cost a pretty penny though - Swings and roundabouts eh! :hilarious:)

The other similar process was for the complete Dollhouse 1&2 blu-ray boxset from Joss Whedon. where I paid only £16! It is back online now for nearly £30 so yes there is hope! :oohyeah: