Terminator 2: Judgment Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 6 , 2021 - July 25, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £25.00 (Amazon) - £27.99 (HMV) - £29.99 (Zavvi)

81zOn175n4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71-tLjTBG9L._AC_SL1280_.jpg

Last edited:
Yes but earlier on on zavvi site it was listed under blu ray section, only the big statue release was under 4K. They must have added the 4K to the listing later on before it sold out. Got it cheaper from HMV anyway. The transfer does have DNR but at the end of the day it’s the director‘s vision for his movie. The detail on the 4K disc is outstanding so very well done in my opinion and I’m a fan of keeping original grain where possible. I was disappointed only by extended cut being on blu ray only. This release will fix that with seamless branching for either theatrical or extended on same disc. Great.

Yes but earlier on on zavvi site it was listed under blu ray section, only the big statue release was under 4K. They must have added the 4K to the listing later on before it sold out. Got it cheaper from HMV anyway. The transfer does have DNR but at the end of the day it’s the director‘s vision for his movie. The detail on the 4K disc is outstanding so very well done in my opinion and I’m a fan of keeping original grain where possible. I was disappointed only by extended cut being on blu ray only. This release will fix that with seamless branching for either theatrical or extended on same disc. Great.
Nope, I was not talking about the noise, I too like to keep the original look of a movie.
Just pointed out it is Studio Canal (and about their releases in 4K has been talked quite enough, with comparisons and all the "stuff".
But sure, being the only 4K version of T2, it is indeed great! ;)

Reactions: Retro Parrot
funny the site with the highest price and worst customer service is the one that sells out,
im confident we are sending the wrong message here or am i missing something (n)

It's because people all over the world shop at Zavvi because HMV doesn't ship outside the UK.

• Thanks
Reactions: yardman
....eye catching artwork... This statement caught my eye but not in a good way. I personally think you need to push the boat out on ANY anniversary edition. Go the extra mile. Easy pass for me folks. Also, still find it extremely hard to reconcile the title.... The Terminator when in actual fact there is NO terminating from Annie but he’s really a Nanny, an au pair, a childminder.... and so on.