Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11515044-1284500093120690.jpg

11515044-1094500093176202.jpg11515044-1454500093245247.jpg

Extras:
  • NEW – T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many more)
  • 2 feature Commentaries; 23 members of Cast & Crew (1993)/ director James Cameron & co-author William Wisher
  • The making of T2 –1993
  • Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
  • 2 Deleted Scenes with audio commentary
  • Trailers – NEW T2:3D trailer (2017) T2 theatrical trailer ‘This time there are two’/ ‘Same make new mission’/ Building the perfect Arnold

Last edited by a moderator:
And... I've missed this a third time? Something is telling me to quit while I'm ahead. I with everyone else, I think I'll take my chances with HDZ when that's available.

Keep hearing people wanting this dressed up in a slip with all the trimmings?!:stop:

No way. It's an awful looking steelbook with the most awful finish, there is a much better steelbook, Novas
IMG_3478.JPG

Failing that if you 3D nuts are screaming for the 3D disc wait for the the looooong announced ( decades ago ) Filmarena version ( can't remember if this was the version that won in that poll or not though )
IMG_3477.JPG

Or wait for HDZetas..

Just don't let the studios feel that we will buy any old crap and keep releasing these mediocre steels! Vote with your wallets !!

IMG_3479.GIF

Reactions: rj531
Happy days.

Is there a thread for that or anything? Where was it confirmed?

Not questioning you, just wouldn't mind taking a look. Got the others from HDZeta (apart from T1 sadly (n)) so would be well up for a HDZeta T2 3D release and forget this.

It was mentioned in one of the Terminator HDZeta threads but I can't remember which one

Has it been confirmed that HDzeta are doing one?
Both Zeta and FA were waiting for the 3D disc to be released. It just probably buried under the pile of other projects/exclusive. Would be nice for both of them to update us with their plans to complete their Terminator Collection.

Keep hearing people wanting this dressed up in a slip with all the trimmings?!:stop:

No way. It's an awful looking steelbook with the most awful finish, there is a much better steelbook, Novas View attachment 345580

Failing that if you 3D nuts are screaming for the 3D disc wait for the the looooong announced ( decades ago ) Filmarena version ( can't remember if this was the version that won in that poll or not though ) View attachment 345581

Or wait for HDZetas..

Just don't let the studios feel that we will buy any old crap and keep releasing these mediocre steels! Vote with your wallets !!

View attachment 345582
Totally agree, I canceled my French edition.

Gonna have to import the North American 4k disc.
What f***ing idiots that the UK release has better audio on the German track.

You really couldn't make this **** up.

Some reviewer at a German forum has confirmed application of DNR. :( Apparently all the releases in various territories are from the same DNRed master it seems and Lions gate had supplied it. When the YouTube trailer was released, I was vocal about it and it looks like all of them are sourced from .the same master

I hope I am wrong.

Some reviewer at a German forum has confirmed application of DNR. :( Apparently all the releases in various territories are from the same DNRed master it seems and Lions gate had supplied it. When the YouTube trailer was released, I was vocal about it and it looks like all of them are sourced from .the same master

I hope I am wrong.
At least US release will have English 7.1 audio

I know what I am going to watch this weekend!

21kaz3t.jpg

So apparently a terrible encode with little care to the footage, that was only remastered by Cameron in 3D and who spent no time after that! enjoy! its not much better than the orignal version, as James was only interested in making this 3D

The whole point of this re-issue was that it was converted to 3D for fans. Had a limited 3D cinema run and all.

Which is why I opted for the 3D version. Can't wait to see it as Cameron intended........

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian