Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #16) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 9, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22.62 EUR)

GB: carllenc

Fullslip + Lenticular magnet more info soon

T3.jpg

T3_.jpg
T3_FAC_BS.jpg

Special Collector´s Bonus A4 Poster :)
11695783_1147421285274424_8071541099882335331_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awesome! Thanks for tagging me @Actarus. What version do you think think I should get? The Zavvi version, correct? :D

Can't wait for FA to unleash the full slip artwork. :hungry:

be nice if film arena could give hdn a choice of 2 that would be cool to be the final product on the fullslip for a change as a thought ;):D
@Collector03601 @carllenc

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Thank you @Actarus for the tag buddy :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Like I said in other Terminator threads before, I'm not into Terminator that much. I like them but I don't love em. I got the german steels for 1-4 and thats enough for me.
I know its very popular, cult and everything but I'm really bored of all those Terminator releases :sleep: It feels like everyday there is a new terminator steelbook thread.
Most of you surely welcome this and I'm happy for you all and the movies deserve this but I don't need any more :shy:

Thank you @Actarus for the tag buddy :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Like I said in other Terminator threads before, I'm not into Terminator that much. I like them but I don't love em. I got the german steels for 1-4 and thats enough for me.
I know its very popular, cult and everything but I'm really bored of all those Terminator releases :sleep: It feels like everyday there is a new terminator steelbook thread.
Most of you surely welcome this and I'm happy for you all and the movies deserve this but I don't need any more :shy:
'

I feel same as you do, I only am collecting the Terminator that Film Arena Collection puts out, I have no other copies...and didn't even double dipped. I however like Terminator Salvation and previews for Terminator: genesis looks really nice... so for me the terminator 1,2 and 3 are not my favorite, I prefered Salvation and Genesis can't wait...but will of course collect the FAC

Reactions: dan8885