Terminator: Dark Fate (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: January 28, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon CA or Walmart (in store only) - Sunrise Records
Price: CDN $43.99 (Amazon - Walmart) - $39.99 (Sunrise)

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: elchipo
Hmmm. Not sure if it has been confirmed.
Sunrise Steelbook = Same as Walmart, we know that.

Did anyone order off amazon?

I ordered from Amazon.ca

It has shipped, but not yet "out for delivery", so I can't tell you if it is the same yet.

I just add stuff like this to get around it. Might as well enjoy something while watching!

$1.25
Lady Sarah Soda Pop Bottles Gummies Candies 120G Per Bag

That's brilliant! I always used to look for something to add to my cart too but like an idiot it would usually be some $8.00 Blu-ray. What a sucker I was. I guess I didn't realize there were such small things that you could order.

I'll admit too though there are a lot of times that I saved money by deciding not to purchase a movie at all because I didn't want to pay the shipping fee. For whatever reason, after adding a shipping fee the price of a movie just doesn't seem worth it.

OK so I guess it's been a while since I have ordered anything from Amazon. I couldn't remember how much the shipping fee was so I just put the Gladiator steelbook in my cart. CDN $5.73. What?!!! WOW!!

That's just crazy!

Order Summary
Items:CDN$ 33.99
Shipping & Handling:CDN$ 5.73
Total before tax:CDN$ 39.72
Estimated GST/HST:CDN$ 5.16
Estimated PST/RST/QST:CDN$ 0.00
Order Total:CDN$ 44.88

Reactions: Shadow of Light
That's brilliant! I always used to look for something to add to my cart too but like an idiot it would usually be some $8.00 Blu-ray. What a sucker I was. I guess I didn't realize there were such small things that you could order.

I'll admit too though there are a lot of times that I saved money by deciding not to purchase a movie at all because I didn't want to pay the shipping fee. For whatever reason, after adding a shipping fee the price of a movie just doesn't seem worth it.

OK so I guess it's been a while since I have ordered anything from Amazon. I couldn't remember how much the shipping fee was so I just put the Gladiator steelbook in my cart. CDN $5.73. What?!!! WOW!!

That's just crazy!

Order Summary
Items:CDN$ 33.99
Shipping & Handling:CDN$ 5.73
Total before tax:CDN$ 39.72
Estimated GST/HST:CDN$ 5.16
Estimated PST/RST/QST:CDN$ 0.00
Order Total:CDN$ 44.88
Add something that gets released later and your Steelbook will get shipped first. Then cancel other item.

0.01$ away from Free shipping... what a coincidence...
Yup, and that sucks for me since I had pre-ordered this a few months ago and that price drop happened just 3 days after it was released and shipped on the 28th. Tried to get Amazon to refund me the difference as a courtesy, but they won't budge. Should have waited.

No. Amazon doesn't do that. They only have price protection for pre-order up to the time of shipment. After that, you are out of luck.
Tx goodness, when I ordered from Amz.ca during the week-end at $34.99, they didn't ship right away. I was able to cancel yesterday and reorder at $31.91! Received it today, so will go back at Sunrise to refund the original at $39.99.

Reactions: Stygian