Terminator: Dark Fate (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: January 28, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon CA or Walmart (in store only) - Sunrise Records
Price: CDN $43.99 (Amazon - Walmart) - $39.99 (Sunrise)

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: elchipo
About Price Matching
Amazon.ca consistently works toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry and we do not offer price matching.
I know this is stupid as I have had to return stuff just to get the lowered price so if you want to you can do a return and select the option that gives you the total you paid back (like item is defective). Then reorder but only works if your prime member cause you get free shipping ($35 min for free shipping without prime).

I know this is stupid as I have had to return stuff just to get the lowered price so if you want to you can do a return and select the option that gives you the total you paid back (like item is defective). Then reorder but only works if your prime member cause you get free shipping ($35 min for free shipping without prime).
Yeah… since it's lower than 35$, you need to order something else.
AND, don't order something that will be released later thinking you can later cancel it as the system won't allow you to cancel it since it's part of the free shipping promo.

I saw this in my local Walmart around release day and they had 10 copies. I was in there again yesterday and they still have 9 copies. The price there is over $40 but you can still get this from Amazon for $30 (even less from marketplace sellers on Amazon)

I saw this in my local Walmart around release day and they had 10 copies. I was in there again yesterday and they still have 9 copies. The price there is over $40 but you can still get this from Amazon for $30 (even less from marketplace sellers on Amazon)

There really is no love for this steelbook it seems. I think the one with Sarah Connor had a better chance of moving faster.

Cheers!