Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label Series No.8) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: single edition May 13, boxset May 18, 2016.
Purchase links: FullSlip - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip
Price: $38.99 (Fullslip) - $49.99 (Lenticular) - $29.99 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: Total 2000 copies: Boxset 300 copies - Lenti 1100 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset) - Full slip 500 copies (No.0001- 0300 for boxset) - 1/4 slip 400 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset)
Group buys: hosted by n3wk1d - April 26 at 11 AM (EST - USA). Payment starts May 3, deadline May 10. Tracking numbers.
GB links: Boxset - Lenticular - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Check your local time HERE

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

T5 lenti.jpg T5full.jpg T5 quarter slip.jpg T5 boxset.jpg

full
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm passing on this release

I already have the Film Arena releases both Full Slips

The Lenti Slip is the same as the lenti magnet you get with Film Arena
The Full Slip is same as Film Arena Full Slip image

The steelbook itself yes is different to the Film Arena steelbook but it's the same image that is used the other Film Arena Full Slip

Film Arena you get the 3 Discs in each Full Slip

I will get the HDzeta T2 and T4 steelbooks to add to the HDzeta T1 that I got recently

I'm passing on this release

I already have the Film Arena releases both Full Slips

The Lenti Slip is the same as the lenti magnet you get with Film Arena
The Full Slip is same as Film Arena Full Slip image

The steelbook itself yes is different to the Film Arena steelbook but it's the same image that is used the other Film Arena Full Slip

Film Arena you get the 3 Discs in each Full Slip

I will get the HDzeta T2 and T4 steelbooks to add to the HDzeta T1 that I got recently

same thing here. Have T5 from FA and although I'd like to have the full HDzeta set this is expensive and it's not as appealing to me as T1.

What about T3? Will you be getting it from HDzeta? (you said T2 and T4 but nothing about T3 :p)

Reactions: paulboland
same thing here. Have T5 from FA and although I'd like to have the full HDzeta set this is expensive and it's not as appealing to me as T1.

What about T3? Will you be getting it from HDzeta? (you said T2 and T4 but nothing about T3 :p)
T3 is the weakest release from HDZETA with the steelbook being virtually the same as the WWA.

I'm happy enough with FAC T3 release so I'm not bothered to get Hdzeta version

I don't have T4 steelbook and Hdzeta looks the best release so far

T1 and T2 is just get all steelbook releases :LOL:

Gonna pass on this, I'm thinkin hdzeta 1,3 & 4, nova t2 and PA t5, can sell my uk steels then.
Is kimchi terminator salvation embossed/debossed?

Gonna pass on this, I'm thinkin hdzeta 1,3 & 4, nova t2 and PA t5, can sell my uk steels then.
Is kimchi terminator salvation embossed/debossed?

That's the only issue with Kimchis ... it's not debossed like HDZeta.

But I love Kimchis fullslip.

Status
Not open for further replies.