Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release Date: November 10th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator: Genisys Steelbook
Price: $24.99

terminator genisys.jpg

tfull.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted on their FB page asking why NA gets the cheap finish 90% of the time. they either deleted or never esponded

I posted on their FB page asking why NA gets the cheap finish 90% of the time. they either deleted or never esponded
i think because the retailer wants to sell it cheaper..if you check EU countries, it is atleast $40+ for this steelbook..it is just frustrating for NA collectors..

Agreed. I only paid $16 for this, all the other versions are going for around $40 shipped. But they also include 3D

I have the Mexican release and its full gloss with no debossing. no 3d either, just a bonus bluray with a 2 hr+ doc. i suspect target's to be the same. minus the bonus disc of course.

PROS
- Fully glossed.
- Gorgeous backside ;)
- Decent interior art, would've preferred color but not gonna complain cause at least we got some.
- Dolby ATMOS soundtrack... if you have a receiver and speakers this should sound pretty awesome!
- iTunes Digital Code.. always a PLUS in my book.

CONS
- No emboss/deboss.
- No 3D :(
- Movie is blah....

On to the pics:

DSC05477.JPG

DSC05478.JPG

DSC05480.JPG

DSC05481.JPG

DSC05482.JPG

DSC05483.JPG

DSC05484.JPG

DSC05485.JPG

DSC05486.JPG

DSC05487.JPG

DSC05488.JPG

DSC05489.JPG

Last edited:
I don't understand your disapointment , its a glossy finish for a change. I really like it

It pales in compassion to the other version released worldwide. Light grey color, not white. No metallic effect on gun and face. And no debossed title. And I totally agree with what @howarmat said below.

I would rather pay $30 with 3d and better quality

I'm actually fine with the Steelbook design itself. I'm cool with not getting some of the embellishments due to the price paid for it... but the cheap packaging Target used to ship to me resulted in many dents and dings which _aren't_ acceptable. :(

This should be $9.99, once they see the interest is low, they'll be either forced to do a better job OR not do a steel treatment. I have to commend the gloss effect, but this should have 3D disc included. Steelbook versions should be the best release with bonus content and extras.

Reactions: jeffster15
This should be $9.99, once they see the interest is low, they'll be either forced to do a better job OR not do a steel treatment. I have to commend the gloss effect, but this should have 3D disc included. Steelbook versions should be the best release with bonus content and extras.
Agree wholeheartedly with this. Steelbooks are a premium release, they should have 3D and bonus disc if applicable. I would gladly pay more for the complete edition.

sorry to bring this up but yesterday i stopped at FYE and i found this all alone on their used section for 10 bucks, of course i couldn't refuse.......really nice art and its glossyyyyyyy!

sorry to bring this up but yesterday i stopped at FYE and i found this all alone on their used section for 10 bucks, of course i couldn't refuse.......really nice art and its glossyyyyyyy!
Just too bad the movie was such a let down... :(