Terminator Salvation

It was ok... I will rent it on blu, but I didn't like it enough to buy it. I felt like the re-wrote the story in order to force more screen time for Bale. After I got out of the theater, I read some reviews the next day and it turns out that they did re-write the script for Bale. He wouldn't sign on unless he had a bigger part.... I thought that was pretty lame. The original main guy did a great job, I wish they would have just stuck with his story more. The ending was just so-so as well.

It was ok... I will rent it on blu, but I didn't like it enough to buy it. I felt like the re-wrote the story in order to force more screen time for Bale. After I got out of the theater, I read some reviews the next day and it turns out that they did re-write the script for Bale. He wouldn't sign on unless he had a bigger part.... I thought that was pretty lame. The original main guy did a great job, I wish they would have just stuck with his story more. The ending was just so-so as well.

Sam Worthington??? i like his chrachter for not being a terminator fan i checked this out and i liekd it alot actually :D

Loved it, crazy loud. Audio will be bangin for sure, its like a freakin rocket fest non stop.