Terrifier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #02) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - One Click (Pre-order live October 26 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €49.90 (Full Slip - Lenti) - €129 (One Click)
Notes: WEA SteelBook Edition Limited to 1000 copies (Full Slip Lenticular, One Click Box Set)
Group buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular ( Live Now on Hi-Def Ninja!: October 24, 2019)

Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg Terrifier - Full Slip Banner 1.jpg Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Box Terrifier.jpg Box Terrifier (inside look) 8ridotta).jpg
Steelbook Terrifier Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm not so sure about this, even 1K copies seems too many for such a film, I don´t think it has so many fans.....for me it was one time watch, this stuff worked much better as the short film from the same director - length 20 min. But the Clown is f*ckin creepy that´s for sure.

Hmm not so sure about this, even 1K copies seems too many for such a film, I don´t think it has so many fans.....for me it was one time watch, this stuff worked much better as the short film from the same director - length 20 min. But the Clown is f*ckin creepy that´s for sure.
It's got a huge cult following and was only released on BD in the States and Germany I believe (and one of the German versions is heavily censored) so there are collectors who will snap this up.

Also, the sequel has just recently been announced......

Film isn't brilliant, but glad to see CM are continuing their trend of premium horror releases. Really hoping they take a stab at Hereditary.

How does he get the tiny top hat to stay on?
As the man himself said, "Also, that damned hat was a pain to keep on my head during action scenes. We usually had to duct tape it down despite the band holding it to me head. "
In place ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ slipping ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
1560993798615.png
1560993912220.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky